• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey and DiZ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I think I finally figured out how Mickey knows DiZ. In COM, Mickey says he knows him from somewhere, but he didn't know how he knew him. And in Ansem's Reports, Ansem says a king from another world visited him after the meteor shower occured. Everyone knows that the king was Mickey, of course.

So if DiZ is Ansem's shell, then Mickey must have recognized a part of him. Since DiZ was missing Ansem's heart, Mickey couldn't fully identify him. That is why he was confused.

If you think my theory is wrong, then give me your idea of how Mickey and DiZ met.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
This is in fact true.

Except you missed a huge chunk of it.

The reason why Mickey didn't know him was because when Mickey met Ansem he was complete. But now Ansem isn't complete. DiZ is Ansem's Shell. And Ansem is a heart.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
.:KL:. said:
This is in fact true.

Except you missed a huge chunk of it.

The reason why Mickey didn't know him was because when Mickey met Ansem he was complete. But now Ansem isn't complete. DiZ is Ansem's Shell. And Ansem is a heart.

That is the idea I was going for.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
o_O,

He's his "shadow" (which means Impersonating or Imitating) and shell.

The only shell theories that don't make since are the BFU, Namine, and the BHK.

The Organization are shells and DiZ is one too. CoM establishes this.

Darkeyblademaster

Website
zchaos.clicdev.com
thts exactly what it is. the whole thing with BFU is solved in my head....too long of an explaination tho. namine says shes kairi's shell but it doesnt make sense.

BHK is someone totally different too.

DiZ being Ansem's shadow makes perfect sense.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
.:KL:. said:
o_O,

He's his "shadow" (which means Impersonating or Imitating) and shell.

The only shell theories that don't make since are the BFU, Namine, and the BHK.

The Organization are shells and DiZ is one too. CoM establishes this.

And what part of COM confirmed this?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
*pulls up a chair*

Let me get this monkey off my back first:

namine says shes kairi's shell but it doesnt make sense.

No she doesn't. She said Shadow. But the meaning of shadow the game meant was replacing/imitating Kairi in Sora's memories.

And what part of COM confirmed this?

If you have played CoM, you should know that Axel and Vexen have used the word, "nobodies" He refers to the who Organization as "nobodies". Thanks to the quote from DD which actually has true meaning in relation to KH2:

VIII - Nobody
The thrid enemy = Nobody "Who is the Nobody, you ask? They are the non-existent ones.

Ansem's Reports say the non-existent ones are:
An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.

But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.
Therefore I shall call them...

"The non-existent ones."

Anyway in CoM "nobodies" were said like this:

Vexen: No... Don't do it...!

Axel: We're nobodies, Vexen. We've got no one to be — but we still "are." So
look on the bright side. You're off the hook. Now you can be nothing
instead of just being nobody.

and this:

Riku: Who are you? Are you with Ansem?

Vexen: You are half correct. Let us say that it's not the Ansem you know. He is
Ansem and he is not — which is the say he is nobody.

Riku: Nobody, huh? Sorry, riddles aren't my thing. Try making some sense.

Vexen: He belongs to neither the light nor the dark, but walks the twilight
between. As do I. And for that matter — Ha ha, that's right. We have
much in common.

Just like Ansem's reports state. The Organization are shells. They are all twilight. And DiZ, he is Ansem but then again he isn't. Riku may have been referring to the Ansem in his heart, the one that was shown in KH1, which would make DiZ not Ansem. But then again he is Ansem...but he is also nobody. Since DiZ is nobody he is a shell. And who's shell would he be? Bob's? No Ansem's.

While DiZ is Ansem, he is not the complete Ansem or the Heart Ansem. Making him not Ansem and Ansem at the same time. See how confusing it is? But then again it makes sense....

DJ_Masta999

My theory is that when Ansem was shined with the light to the door to darkness it healed him into diz.
confused.gif

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
DJ_Masta999 said:
My theory is that when Ansem was shined with the light to the door to darkness it healed him into diz.
confused.gif

Well, it's...wrong. The Ansem from KH1 is in Riku's heart. And DiZ existed before the events of Kingdom Hearts happened. DiZ was not created when the light from Kingdom Heart temporarily killed Ansem.

DJ_Masta999

Well in a theory it is said there is three parts of sora. Light, twilight, and darness. The one from KH is light, BHK is twilight, and someone else is Dark. I'm sure riku or the unknown at the beg. of COM is that person.

~NGD OMEGA~

WAY TOO MANY DOUBLE POSTS DUDE!!!! Anyway, listen to KL, he managed to say everything I have been just waiting to say when I found a thread like this. Unfortunately I was too late. The only thing I HAVE to dissagree on is the whole Kairi's shadow thing. There is more to that than you may think, and if I was not as tired, I'd go into a long essay about it. But that will have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back