• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Miami Vice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephy 9 2 5

Atrocious is too kind a word.

This is the worst movie I've ever seen. I've never ever felt like walking out on a movie before this.

I could have stayed home and watched the paint dry in my living room.

It was like watching a
Spoiler Spoiler Show
movie it had no plot just
Spoiler Spoiler Show

And it was very mild for a rated R movie.

In the beginning it just zipped to the movie no opening credits or anything. You might not have known it was Miami Vice until they showed the title at the end of the movie. And there was no action. None whatsoever until the last 30 minutes and I admit it got me interested then but besides that I was restless. The quality was really bad too. I thought at first it was a sick joke.....

Oh and Colin Farrell looked like he hadn't bathed in months. Jamie Foxx during certain parts of the movie disappeared of the face of the Earth and suddenly reappeared. Both could've done much better with their lines but I blame this on Michael Mann's directing. The actors weren't the true cause of it.

If you are a true Miami Vice fan you know this movie was blatant disrespect.

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
I liked it, and I thought it was rated PG-13? Jamie Foxx was busting caps in everyone. There was action throughout the movie. But I do admit, the quality was pretty low for a movie, but it didn't bother me.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
xD. harsh critic but i agree with you. i just went to see it b/c my dad wanted to see it and he said he would give me 20 bucks b/c no one in the family wanted to. when we got out of the theaters he gave me 40 dollars and said "after that piece of crap i made you come with me to...you deserve more than that" xD so i say it sucks

sephy 9 2 5

dragonmaster980 said:
I liked it, and I thought it was rated PG-13? Jamie Foxx was busting caps in everyone. There was action throughout the movie. But I do admit, the quality was pretty low for a movie, but it didn't bother me.

Dragon that happened during the last 30 mins.

There are about as many scenes with action as there are quotes of Kikyowhereareu being literate. How could there have been any action if Colin Farrell was having relations with his Asian girl every 15 mins? Wrong type of action.

And I don't expect you to know if it was rated R seeing you got in with somebody else's help. -__-

But here's a link. http://www.miamivice.com/main.html

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
There are about as many scenes with action as there are quotes of Kikyowhereareu being literate.

And that's what we call the zing.

Does action dominate a movie though? Is there anything of redeeming value in the movie, anything at all? Like, say, is it funny? Is it smart? Is it interesting?

~Fenris Etheral, who won't see the movie, either way >_>

sephy 9 2 5

Fenris Etheral said:
And that's what we call the zing.

Does action dominate a movie though? Is there anything of redeeming value in the movie, anything at all? Like, say, is it funny? Is it smart? Is it interesting?

~Fenris Etheral, who won't see the movie, either way >_>

Good you'll save yourself money plus 2hrs and change of your life.
Well yes if its listed in the genre as action. Funny? Not at all. Interesting? Read the first post. Smart? The majority of movies you do not learn anything from them. And if there is a moral to the story you either don't catch it or already knew it.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Low quality? That's Michael Mann's style of directing and I for one, really enjoy it.

Colin Farrell and Jamie Foxx are awesome so I'm still going to see the movie. Regardless of what you say, because you seem like the type of people who hated Sin City because it was in black & white.

Sou-jiro

is it really that bad? cauz the day before yesterday i went to fast and the furious: tokyo drift but the showed a trailer and i thought it was going to be an awesome movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back