• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MG's Open Challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
OK, so I’ve been battling with General Chaos (or Laughing Stock as he's known as now) for the past 2 weeks or so, mainly due to his lack of ability to get online. So due to the wait between days, particularly Friday-Tuesday, I have decided to challenge someone else alongside the other battle to an RP battle. I know quite a few of you are probably not aware of me since I have been keeping back my role-playing for the past number of months for various reasons and so may have joined within that time.

Anyway, now that I’m starting to get into the swing of things again I thought I’d run another battle through anybody who wishes to battle me. I'm not the best at grammar I’m sorry to say but I do like my RPing and so have issued this open challenge to anyone. Preferably someone who can battle fairly. Or as fairly as you can in a battle.

I’m looking for 2-3 judges, two will be fine for I believe in draws being as respectful as winning and losing. Though I am a sore loser myself I do accept defeat. 3 judges is fine if a third person would like to decide on the winner also. But I'm looking for two minimal. And if possible I'd like the judges to determine between themselves a certain amount of pages before stopping us if the battle runs on too long.

Normal rules apply of no power-playing and such and I will also put in the rule of having 3 days to respond to the last post. It's a rule I'm enforcing simply to ensure that the battle runs smoothly and doesn't just stop randomly.

So, whose up for a fight with me?

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
BUMP! C'mon, I'm really looking for a challenger here. I'm willing to be flexible here if needs be.

getblazedordie

Ill battle. Although ive never battled before, ive never even knew wat an rp battles were until today, this looks very interesting. Ill probably lose, but ill do my best. Lets go.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Well, welcome to the battles section then gbo (I’ll just call ya that for simplicity, hope ya don't mind). Simply put, you post up a character as you would a normal rp the you take turns attacking each other. But like most RP's you generally find a way to make the battle interesting using your characters abilities. Its often best to try and extend your post to about a couple of paragraphs. It can be as short as one or two and as long as you can type. That’s up to personal preference.

Well here’s my character. You don't have to follow each thing exactly for your character but if you want to that’s up to you. Just know you can't control your opponent, unless its something simple like turning around to face your character though. Some RP'ers don't even allow that at all as it more or less falls under the rule of Godmodding. Power playing is when you overpower your character and make him/her impervious to the other character I will however.

I’m using the same character as in my other battle. I'll probably make another character the next time I battle.

Name: Ora Shikado

Weapon: Spindle. Yes you read correctly a large Spindle. Google it if you could be bothered. But to anyone whose not willing, its a giant stick that can go through the center of a wheel and usually theres a string attached to the two. It was used for making clothes many years ago. Now im changing it into a weapon.

The wheel is made of a metal only found on Ona's planet (Antagua) and a few others. The stick is made of the same substance. Both took 6 years in total to make and is about 4 foot long (stick) that is through a wheel of suitable size to the stick(4 foot diameter). The string, nicknamed "crazy string" can be wielded only by those who wear enchanted shapes using the same metal, which must be attached to the skin. The string has unknown origins but is capable to slice through anything known and many things as of yet unknown. It can cut a human in half without stopping, even with metallic plates in their bodies or armour. The downfall is although its length can extend and retract at the users will, the user must beware for they themselves can kill themselves with the same string. Control is the key.

She also has a rapier holstered and a shield around her left and right arms which is usually where the enchanted metal resides. The shields are made of a tough variant of Zinc and Titanium and her rapier is of a strong core and has seen more combat than her spindle.

Personality: Ora is a strong willed individual whom puts herself before anyone else. This selfishness has kept her alive this long but has made her unreliable within her ranks in the military. She has a strong sense of mind and an impossible taste in perfection. Ora can get wrapped up in battle a little easily and that causes her to lose focus elsewhere. Ora does try to keep her mind on her surroundings but finds it increasingly difficult as she has little ability to divide concentration. A good hearted woman with little impurity.

Bio: Ora has trained since the age of 6 in one of her worlds 4 continents. Three of the continents were at war and hers was one of them. Ora's brother 6 years older than her, showed her some of the finer points of combat as he trained to be accepted in the countries military. The years passed and her country eventually defeated one of the countires and allowed them to rebuild while the last country fought. Time passed and her country and the remaining country called a truce yet remained hostile. To prepare for a sneak attack Ora's country would send soldiers to other planets and gather resources since the other countries refused to give out due to the hostility and continuing war efforts of both sides.
Ora's unit was sent to several planets successfully before they were eventually taken out by hostile beasts known as "Figurador" on an unnamed planet. Ora and 2 others returned home with little loot. Ora was then sent with a new army to another unknown planet. Ora's 16 man unit crashed onto this unknown planet due to a failure caused by a scared co-pilot who thought he saw something angelic yet sensed evil. He believed it to be a bad Omen and tried to turn back. Ora and the others used escape pods. Her adventure unfolds here....

Appearance: Ora is a slender yet well toned woman at 5" 8' in height. Ora had red hair and has three ponytails tied at all times which runs down to the middle of her back. Ora has deep red eyes due to the runes infused within her. Ora wears an Lime/Aqua Green belt that has both shapes running beside each other in a line. This belt holds up her white shorts. She also wears a white tanktop with a lime green shirt underneath. She also has a form of futuristic chainmail underneath this shirt that is standard for commanding officers. The material used is a less strong version of the metal that her weapon is made of but is much more available on her planet, paticularly her own country. The metal is known as Gioos after its finder.
Ora also wears white leather gloves and white boots. Both also have Gioos underneath made for protection from attacks to the hands or feet. She has a red cresent moon tatooed on the left side of her forehead as proof she has officially met the king. A mark on the right side also would have symbolised the position of "Royal Guard", she however has rejected the promotion as of yet as she doesn't feel ready yet. She also has a red outline on her inner left thigh and the center of her back of two different symbols.

Abilities: A commanding officer in Ora's military is given one rune. An officer who has been offered a role with the royal guard gets two. A Royal Guard gets three. Ora has two runes which allow control of two different elements. These enhancements have to be made on the persons skin and after a recovery period of 3 days they can learn to use this power.

Rune Power Earth: Ora's first power was the power of using Earth. She had earned this power at 18. Since she has been using it with her training. As long as there is ground beneath her feet she can wield it with the right amount of concentration. Earth rune is on her inner thigh.

Rune Power Magnet: This was not a decision of her own. Ora was given this power by the king himself. When the king gave her the "Crazy String" he had put into its construction, opposing magnet's on each side. This rune was to help her control this string and any other metal that was magnetic (including her shields). Ora only received the spindle and special string because of her commanding officer's death and his interest in her.

King's Blessing: The king bestowed unto Ora his stone of approval. This stone has on it a rune of her choice once she accepts to become a member of his Royal Guard. This rune stone gives her this ability temporarily and will be used to place the third symbol on her body once she agrees to the position as it is always available. Ora choose the Rune of Speed as she is more agile than powerful.

Sorry for the length, guess there was a lot in two posts the time I posted this up.

getblazedordie

iight let me try.

Name: Blaze(i rely like that name, lol)

Weapon: A large, black scythe, which is about 5 feet long. All black metal. Slightly on the heavy side, weights about 15 pounds. The head of the scythe is as long as a dagger, about 12 inches and curved like all scythes. Wields element of darkness.
Throwing needles, which have paralizing poison in them. It wont kill, but it will make the person unable to move. If the needle is not removed for over 10 minutes, the person will be unable to move for the rest of his live. Energy attacks.

Personality: Observant and quiet. Some people see him as an evil man, but truly he isnt evil. He isnt good either. He only does what is best for him, no matter if it was a good deed or a bad deed. Always into himself. Rarely has any friends, but if he considers someone a friend will die for them. Drawn into himself, almost never yells, roars or gets angry.

Appearance: 6'2 feet tall, about 225 pounds. Very well built. Highly muscular, body looks like chipped out of marble. Always topless, no shirt, jacket or armor. Scar in the middle of his chest, slanted diagonally to his ribs, which is partially healed. Black baggy pants, which almost cover all of his black martial arts boots.(no goth) Hair are black spiky, but the spikes are slanted towards his front(kinda like Riku). A golden necklace with a cross in the middle.

Bio: The last decendant of a powerful warrior race. He was raised on the planet until turning 10. A giant meteor hit his planet and wiped out all existance. Exept for him. His father constructed a space pod, but had only one. He sent him off into space, while the rest of the planet was destroyed. His planet had gravity of 15 times of normal plantes, which made his exeptionally strong. If concentrated he could split earth apart making giant canyons. Traveled planet earth in seeking knowledge about all kinds of martial arts. Recieved the scythe from his new master when he turned 14 for his 14th birthday. Also seeks knowledge about magic wishing to travel to other worlds and always seeking new challenges, will be a fighter, and army, or an obstacle course.

Abilities: Complete control over his energy. Controls mostly darkness elemet, with his ultimate attack of being able to summon enough darkness to swallow a medium sized planet. Able to produce energy balls and energy waves, firing them quickly up to 1000 miles per hour. Due to gravity, he has a huge amount of strength. He is also very quick, being able to move quicker than an eye can detect. Darkness teleportation allows his to drown himself into portals of darkness, only to appear right behind you, or on another continent depending on his wishes.

Ultimate form: If pushed far enough(although he only did it once before) he transforms into pure darkness, during which he has no concience of his own(kinda like split personality), darkness form is much more powerful than his normal form. Looks like Sora's antiform, darkness floats out of his body. He can regenerate his wounds quickly, able to create clones, form any weapon he chooses out of his hands. If everything else fails it can swalow the opponent into himself and explode, sending them both to oblivion.

I think thats decent, choose the location and start us off.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Machinany Gun vs. getblazedordie

Good enough bio. Lets rock. Ohh yeah, we're in need of a 2nd judge and possible 3rd judge so anyone will do.

Location: A small planet on the solar system Giase. The planet had its life almost completely removed due to an exploding meteor approximately 5000 miles from it. Due to the size and magnitude of the blast a majority of its inhabitants were killed. A small portion of the planet did not get hurt or killed by the explosion as it dissipated before it reached them. Although they had the power to escape into space they could only evacuate a small number of the world's best people. The rest were left to die. Several attempts to stop the meteor were attempted but all failed. Due to the sizable amount of native vegetation having deep roots and a high heat tolerance, the planets air remained intact although it is being restored by outside planets within the solar system by importing new plants. Some native to the planet that were snuck out by other space travellers. This restoration happened 15 years after the explosion. Most of the planet has ruined cities and towns.
This fight will be in a ruined town. The town hosted about 16,000 people so its reasonably big. Most of the buildings have flat shiny roofs due to the planets closeness to its sun. That is if there was any roof remaining. The roofs were designed to reflect back the heat while the paint on the sides of the house was used to reflect out the suns rays towards the outside. Most houses were brightly coloured but the explosion has left the dull red of the stone used to make them. The paint was all removed off majority of the houses.

IC: Ora was staring out of her craft as she had just landed on the planet known as Hiliff. She'd heard of the planets background from the neighbouring planet of Bimming. She had gone here to try and find some rare material that may have been left behind by the explosion. If it was a rare material it would likely survive unless of course it was explosive and reacted with the air. This was a tough type of material to harness but Ora has come across this on only one occasion. She has never had another opportunity and this planet didn't seem likely to give her this chance either. Ora left her crew to scout out the areas around the ship that she had assigned them. Ora preferred to work alone and so went off on her own. She kept her communicator around her ear on in case of a call from one of her crewmates. She felt uncomfortable having a communicator that was visible but she preferred it to the "invisible" one which was a lot more painful and much harder to remove.

Ora had been walking for about 25 minutes when she approached a ruined town. This would be useful as there would be possible evidence of mining within this town if it hasn't been hit that hard by the explosion. She walked down the street before her and looked around for anything useful that may have survived the explosion. Most of the houses were broken and empty. Rubble and stray metal pieces littered the street and the ruined homes. Ora hated ghost towns as she has had an encounter with a few ghost type creatures on a planet previously. They were more than a match for her and her weapons. She didn't like to flee from a potential planet but for the sake of her own life it was more than worth it.

Ora had finally found something though as she walked down the street to her left as she came to her current streets end. It looked like a pickaxe of some kind lying in the rubble. It didn't look like the type of pickaxe that most planets use but its slight variance in shape didn't mean it wasn't used. The wood used for it was all but gone but the metal used was still intact. Charred, but intact. The explosion had hit it but it didn't melt. This was very good news. There was a metal that could be burned by an explosion on a massive scale and still survive.
"Potential..." Ora whispered, smiling to herself.
She realised though that the sand and rubble in the town had become a little more disturbed than before. The slight breeze she had felt around the town was picking up. It was becoming a slightly more violent wind. Usually a bad sign. A sign of a powerful entity.
Perhaps a guardian? Or some native beast that survived? She thought to herself.
If it was the latter then to survive an explosion is an amazing feat. Perhaps so amazing as to be out of Ora's league... She stood up from the rubble she knelt next to and looked around.

getblazedordie

A young man was observing the whole group of the people that came from outer space. He too came from another planet, teleporting here throught the darkness. As soon as he saw the group, he singled out one woman. Her strength was exeptional, he could sense it. She went off on her own into the rubbled streets of what used to be a beautiful city.

...:She is alone... Perfect.:...

Hiding in the shadows, he walked calmly from ruin to ruin, watching his distance and holding back his power. Without making any noise, he stepped softly on the old rocks and piles of cement, like a hunting panther stalking his prey. She was walking for almost half an hour, but the hidden figure kept his distance and didnt not make any sudden approaches. Waiting out for the right moment was a part of being a great hunter. He wantched as the woman slowly kneeled towards something on the ground. The man softly jumped in air, and silently landed on top of a rubble, 20 feet away from the woman. It looked like she found something of interest.

A metal, looks to be very dense. Could be of some use to me...

The young man had his eye on the metal also. He let a little bit of his dark power go, which made the wind pick up a little bit, throwing his dark essence onto it, hoping the make the woman sense a presence of another being. She got herself up and her face expression changed into a more concerned one.

She sensed my presence, time to move in...

With these thoughts, the young man's image dissapeared. In a split of a second, he blended with the winds, making no more noise then the wind allowed. As he was flying by in a flash of a second, he looked directly into the womans face, knowing that due to his quickness she would not be able to see him, but he saw her clearly. He appeared on the right side of the woman, revealing himself to be standing on a piece of a high wall. His eyes were focused on the woman, as he was sure she wouldnt be too happy about him snatching the metal from her nose like that. In his hand was the metal that the woman was looking at. Slightly squinting his eyes, he said.

This metal is extraordinary, pardon my manners, but i will be taking it with me...

OOC: hope u dont consider this powerplaying or godmoddin, i was just recallin the things you said bout your character.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
OOC: nah, its cool gbo. You kept to what I did so I don't mind.

IC: Ora looked around at the man standing above her. He looked back at her as she met with his look. He clearly had some idea of the metal's value. But her country required it much more than this man did.
"I can't help but feel a little appalled by your manners. You never even introduced yourself. And you took what was mine. I'm willing to overlook your little display of unsportsmanship if you can lead me to the mine where this metal was found in." She said sounding quite superior to him.

Even though she was extremely annoyed at this intruder and his thievery, she maintained herself quite well. It was then Ora sensed his power. He was holding back. Big time. This man held more power than her as they both currently are but Ora was never about insanely high strength. She was about speed and agility. Her power was good enough to handle herself if she lost her weapon but nothing on par with most beings on the majority of worlds she's visited. However her weapon was the true source of her strength. Many warriors live behind training themselves but few put their weapon up and beyond themselves. Ora was one of those few and that caused major concerns for her opposition. She looks like another normal human. This man however feels quite comfortable using his abilities outside of battle. Even if it was just for getting around quickly.

Ora then followed up on her proposal.
"If you deny my request I'm afraid I have little choice but to take it back using force." she said staring into the man of darkness.
He would likely find her threat to be nothing but hollow and amusing. But she has been underestimated so many times that her opening with each fighter has caught them well off-guard.

The man seemed much more interested in the metal than her. Something she was used to. A lot of monsters and people prefer to pilliage the very things she has come to the planet in search of and could see a profit being made.
"Is that a threat i am hearing? Hahaha, very well then. I fare a proposal, we fight, if you win, the metal is yours, if i you lose... Well then, you might not see your planet again. I think that is fair enough?" He then summoned his scythe to his hand after quite a display of power.

Ora then took off that stick part of her spindle and put the wheel around it. She had met two scythe wielding warriors before. One of which sent her packing after quite an intense battle. The other was quite clumsy and lost his battle with her. He also lost a little more thanks to her weapon but she had warned him. This man's scythe though seemed like a somewhat underpowered version of the one she'd met previously. Then again that man's skill with a scythe had impressed her as it was as well used as her spindle was with her.

Last edited:

getblazedordie

OOC: i idnt say Blaze drew his scythe out yet, lol. But its okay.

IC:He quietly looked down on her, letting her feel superiour about herself. Seeing their whole crew on a ship made it quite clear to him that they needed the metal, they needed it for their whole planet. Her desire was good and pure, while his desire was selfish. But he didnt care. Feeling the metal in his hands, he rubbed his finger against it and looked at it closely, all while being observed by the unmovable attention of the woman. The metal was undoubtfully dense, and extremely strong. On the right planet, he could sell this piece for quite a lot of money. She could use this piece to recreate and help out their planet live on. Who knows, maybe their planet barely survived some catastrophic disaster and needed as many resources as possible. But this metal would cost more than tens of pounds of gold on the market, which is profitable for Blaze.

Blaze took his eye off the metal and looked at the woman, who so demandingly requested for him to hand it over. He liked to observe his opponents before jumping into a fight. He was very calm and collected for his age, never making rash decisions. She was a woman, and women are not usually physically strong. She looked very agile. Her graceful agility signs were complimented by her spidle, which was an unusual choice of weapon. But he came along lots of unusual techniques and weapons during his battles, this was just another adaptation. She looked human, of which he knew that they did not usually excel in physical combat compared to him.

He jumped off the wall lightly, barely using any force at all but still moving so quick that blurry afterimages followed. He landed softly on the ground and looked at her again, stretching his left hand where he held the metal in front of him. "If you deny my request I'm afraid I have little choice but to take it back using force." - she said staring into the man of darkness, with threat in her voice. Sertanatly, she felt superior to him because of her age compared to his. "Is that a threat i am hearing? Hahaha, very well then. I fare proposal, we fight, if you win, the metal is yours, if i you lose... Well then, you might not see your planet again. I think that is fare enough?" - He put the metal in his pocket and stretched his hands in front of him. Darkness formed all around his palms and in the next second, dark flames formed a shiny black scythe of magnificent beauty and horror. Some might say, the Grim Reaper himself have used that scythe to send foul souls to their doom. When the scythe was summoned, dust started to fly away from Blaze, raising a little tornado around him in a small display of his tremendous power. He flipped the scythe in one hand and put it on his sholder, "Very well, lets see what you got."

Last edited:

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
OOC: Sorry, bout that. Edited my last post to suit. Just thought a 5 foot scythe would be kinda hard to miss on anyone's person. Well I'll not make that mistake again.

IC: Ora was going to begin to fight him for it. She had readied herself and was about to give the man what he wanted to hear. Then something occurred to her. Changing her mind completely. She smirked and lowered her weapon. She then noticed the man looked a little bewildered at her sudden change of heart. And Ora's expression.
"I just realised something." She said a little smugly. "You don't know where this stuff is mined, do you?"
The man's dark eyes were unchanged but she could tell that he didn't react to anything startling anyway. She's met a monk of darkness before on her own planet and noticed a similar trait when she startled him.
"If that’s the case you can take your little piece with you and do as you wish. I'm going to search for the mines that that stuff came from. If your only looking for a fight then find someone else. I'm not that much of a barbarian."

Well that sure seemed to take the wind out of the man's sails. He had shown a small display of power and was itching for a fight. And now she downright refused him as the stakes weren't worth it. Ora was looking for the main source not a bit of the by-product.

"See you around." She said over her shoulder as she put the spindle on her back again. She began to walk up the desolate streets a little further. Smiling. Knowing if this guy wanted a fight he'd need some stakes. And if he did indeed know where the mines were it would save her a journey. If he didn't though then she could simply avoid distractions and reach her goal.
He could lie unfortunately but I can tell this guy wouldn't need a lie just to get a fight. He would simply swing his weapon at me. she thought to herself wondering what the man's delay was.

getblazedordie

Blaze was startled. She was certanately not the type to jump into a fight about little things. She knew how to handle herself to some point at least. Blaze admired that. When she turned around, he changed the expression on his face, from being startled to a sneaky smirk. Inside he couldnt help but to laugh at the woman's words. "Barbarian? Haha, that is something new, havent heard anyone call me that. Me and her have a big difference in understanding the meaning of barbarian, and a little "friendly" competition." He watched as she took assured steps away from him, but he did not move at all. The smirk on his face grew wider with every step she took. "I could kill her right now, summon enough strength and boom! One blast to the back should injure her enough so she wouldnt be able to get up. And even if she blocks it, there are always plenty poison needles in the blasts for a scatter shot. One of them is sure to reach her skin... But why rush it all out like that? Maybe i am a being of darkness, but i am a fare man."

"Mines? is that what your crew is looking for?" Blaze said out loud, not taking the grin off his face. That seemed to get her attention, she turned halfway around and looked at him with a question in her eyes. "I have been on this planet for six days. A man with my speed and teleportation skills can check the contents of the whole planet in just a little over a day." She seemed to lose interest again when he mentioned that. "Certainly i know where the mines are." He knew she was too smart to believe such a unevidenced words. But he wasnt bluffing at all.

Without taking his scythe off his shoulder, with his left free hand he reached into the deep pocket of his pants and pulled out the metal that he stole from right under her nose, "There is only one mine, but its hidden and it could take you and your crew a long, long time to find it, after all, this planet is pretty big," - he was throwing the metal up in air and catching it effortlessly without looking at it. "It does have plenty of this metal and in a much better form and density. Oh, and, if you think im bluffing..." - he stuck his scythe into the ground and put the metal in his right hand. Then with his left he dug into the deep pocket and pulled out about ten more pieces of the same ore, all in different shapes and sizes, and dropped them all on the ground. "There are a huge number of that ore in the mines that i found, i decided to take some, so i can sell them on the market. This could give me a few thousand munny, but if you take the whole amount that i found in the mines, it could be close to a quite a few billion munny." - he picked the metal back up and put them in his pocket. He grabbed his scythe with his right hand and watched as the woman's expression went from doubt to complete amazement. "Now you see, i could be a very rich man thanks to those mines, so how about you give me a good enough reason as to why should i tell you where the mine is?" - the grin on his face turned into a full-fledged smile. If she wated the metal, the only one on this whole planet who could show her where it was, was him.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Ora had little else to say. Her mission was clear and her reward was existent. Ora has fought many hostile beasts for resources. She has fought several intelligent aliens for resources. She has fought fellow human beings for the same purpose. But rarely was there a respectable battler among them. Particularly one as unusual as the man before her.

"So, you know where I can find this material, huh? Well how come you haven't looted it all for yourself already? 6 days and with teleportation at your disposal? That has to be pretty easy transport." she said with obvious lost confidence from before.
She really didn't like the fact her country is in a stalemate that could easily be overthrown if people weren't so protective of items they don't need anymore. Even on planets that are practically dead she can't have an easy mission.

Ora sighed waiting to finish what she had to say before the man whose greed outweighed her own desire answered her.
"Before I consider the task of fighting with you. Possibly even for my own life. I must know something. Why fight with me? What do I possess that you want to the point of battling? To my possible death. Why the thrill of battle? How come you are willing to wager something that makes you rich, for a battle with a human woman whom you have just met? I'm clearly not as powerful as you. I'm possibly not as fast either. So simply put. Why?"

Ora stood with nothing but questions for the being before her. Nothing but a casual talk before what would no doubt be, another battle like few she's had before. She took off her spindle again, reasserting the wheel around the stick. For it seemed that denying him again would be a bad idea. Considering the negative energy he emits.

getblazedordie

Blaze wastching the effects of his words in her expression. He always knew how to draw people towards him for a fight. Even if they didnt want to fight him, he knew how to make them. Simple manipulatioin skills, thats all it took. Seeing her spindle in her hands gave Blaze a pleasant feeling he always gets before his battles. She wasnt as strong as him, clearly, maybe not even as quick, but she had expierience and a smart mind, she could test Blaze skills. Blaze smiled to himself at the thought of that - "for fifteen minutes if she's lucky... he said to himself.

"I am not a man of greed, i do not take what is not required. While yes, i could become rich with the huge mansions, giant swimming pools, spaceship pods and cars of the highest class, diamonds, rubys and gold jewelry... That is not who i am, I would rather sleep in the forest than a mansion, swim in an ocean instead of a clorine swimming pool and cars and such only makes your muscles stale, i would rather travel on foot. I would be faster too. With the money that i have i will pay to get information if needed, i do not require anymore money." He paused without taking his eyes off her face, she was ready to fight. He could tell her homeplanet depended on some valuable resources to fix something that was broken. Maybe the goverment was stale, maybe a catastrophy wiped out their entire planet, Blaze didnt know and didnt care. He wanted to fight. "As for your question why? I do not know myself. You do not possess anything in particular that i want from you, thrill of battle is enough for me. I require to be rich in my soul, not be rich in money. I want to see how hard will you push yourself, with the existance of your whole planet relying on your actions. So simply put... Get At Me...

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
"You fight to prove a point to your own existence. I follow the same dream. To prove myself. My dream is realised through my mission." She said staring into the man, showing the same sincerity as he showed her, in both her eyes and her posture.
"You say you fight for your souls thirst. To be fulfilled inside. Then as a honourable soldier from a civilised background, I will accept your challenge to fight. We both aspire to achieve the same fate." she said with a higher tone as the man was a small distance away. "However, I want this battle to be as respectable as the manners we've shown each other. I can see you use darkness without the taint of your heart. That requires more willpower than I care to explain, given you have such control. Agreed?"

Ora readied her weapon once again as the man smiled, clearly getting his own way. Ora didn't mind fighting that much since there was a prize at the end even if he called a bluff. Ora could tell though the man was interested in racking her up to his own skill. The margin looked large but Ora had plenty of survival tricks and was a fairly strong warrior especially for a human. However the planets she'd visited usually consisted of non-human races. If she wasn't a proud woman of her own heritage she'd have wanted to be like a race or two she has encountered.

Ora getting her mind on track decided to get ready for the battle as the man didn't move from where he stood. Clearly cocky of his own abilities. She then had one final question. One she didn't want to ask due to the answer she was expecting.
"One last thing before we fight." Ora asked, lowering her weapon somewhat, staring into the man's eyes while staying in her battle stance. A stare she might only have one last chance to give. The one of a sincere woman with a mission and an admiration for her opponents goal. The one before her battle began and her whole mind and body was ready to battle like she had nothing to lose.
"Would you kill me if given the opportunity? If I lost to you?"

With the question asked she puck up her weapon and awaited the opening attack. Likely to test her speed and power as one. As all fights do.

getblazedordie

The woman seemed to be much more understanding than Blaze thought, she fought for same reasons as him. He looekd at her and could tell she was somewhat afraid for her life, but he could see that deep inside that fear was not because she cared for herself, but because she cared for her planet and her people. She was truly a specimen of good will and good things, but why they had same reason for fighting Blaze could not understand. Without a doubt he knew she was ready to fight, she was ready to fight liek she never fought. Her strength rose up, he could surely feel it, but it was in the range of strength he had expected from her.

"My darkness does require me to have an insane amount of willpower, but i manage to control it. You are good and therefore do not require holding yourself back every time you fight, its automatic. I have to hold myself back, acting like gates that hold back demonic hell sealed inside me. But even though i am dark and you might think i am a being of evil, i am a respectable man. If i am shown respect i show respect back, will it be in a conversation or a fight. So yes i agree to your proposal of a fare fight."

He wasnt going to go easy. Not at all. But he wasnt going to beat her when she was down, just not his style. The prize he offered was great, and undoubtevly she would give it her all. Enough to see a soul of a human.

"As to your last question... Are you afraid for your own life being lost? Or are you afraid of losing your life so uselessly without being able to help your planet? Dont answer... Show me... Show me the way you fight, and then ill determine if you deserve to live the way you live, or not..." - he threw up the cythe and caught the end of it with his right hand. He let his power out playing with the dust by letting it fly away from him, he flew up in the air nodding his body forward and putting the scythe being his back. "Lets start with a litle bit of my strength... To see if she if worth more." - he thought to himself as he launched himself at her at the speed of a bullet making the dust and small rocks fly away from him as he flew, covering twently feet in a mere second. About 4 feet in front of her, he swung the scythe at her with a lot of strength behind it, but in truth to him it was an effortless swing. He watched as the scythe quickly was coming for her ribs, ready to dig deep into her flesh...

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
A respectable wielder of darkness such as this was truly a marvel to behold. He had the speech and knowledge of a philosopher. His response to his darkness and his willpower echoed the memory of the monk of darkness. Ora could feel the same sort of power as before. Both held back all their inner demons. Keeping them locked away for many reasons. But she'd never had the misfortune of ever seeing these creatures.
But even though I am dark and you might think I am a being of evil, I am a respectable man. she echoed in her mind, a line she’d most likely remember him by.
The man talked for a little longer and finally got to the point that interested her most.

"As to your last question... Are you afraid for your own life being lost? Or are you afraid of losing your life so uselessly without being able to help your planet? Don’t answer... Show me... Show me the way you fight, and then ill determine if you deserve to live the way you live, or not..." he told her.

"A judgement..." she whispered to herself.
Ora had realised that she was going to have a trial not by fire, but by fighting. Fighting an entity she had little knowledge of yet massive respect for. A trial that would determine her death if she proved unworthy of her own weapon and fighting skills.

Then she got herself primed and ready when she saw her opponent take towards her after answering her last question and asking his own final question. With an answer she'd have to show, not tell. To prove.

The man dived forwards at an impressive speed. Nothing she couldn't see and move to match but it was simply a test of reaction. As he approached the scythe was swung directly at her torso. Ora deflected back the scythe with her left hand shield, although the recoil was a little stronger than anticipated. She slid back along the dust covered street a few centimetres due to the impact. She then proceeded to swing a kick at the side of the man's body as he passed by her. The speed of her foot swing was a match in comparison to the man but lacked the strength to do any major damage unlike the scythe’s blade. Still a blow was a blow as far as she was concerned. Just so long as she didn’t take any major attacks of her own.

getblazedordie

Blaze pased on her side knowing that a kick was coming his way he sped himself up a little, only a tiny bit, just enough to be slightly faster than the kick. He landed on his feet behind her and watchedas she quickly turned around to face him. She just stood there, not taking any action. "She is afraid to lose, but arent we all afraid of loss in any form?" Blaze was thinking in his mind. She didnt try to counterattack that well when he charged her, showing that she was afraid to go into a major attack. Blaze knew that perfectly. He straightened his free left hand out, "Lets see how she handles this, for starters, without the poisonous needles." He focused his energy and let out three blasts that were flying at her with a decent speed, like fast pitched baseballs. They were the size of a voleyball and were coming in at her face, and two at the body. While they were still flying, Blaze fell into darkness and came out right in front of her, swinging his scythe vertically aiming for her head. He was sure she would block the blow, but could block the follow up? To Blaze the energy balls seemed slow, but she clearly was not as quick as him, he was only hoping she would block them so the fight would last longer...

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
The man passed her at a slightly greater speed, avoiding the kick. She turned to face him and watched as he calculated her opening attack. The man then held out his hand.
Energy balls She mentally predicted.

Sure enough, he threw a number of energy orbs at her but he then disappeared into the ground. The disappearing act unfortunately was a disciple of darkness's favourite trick. Mainly because the element of surprise was purely on their side. It's virtually impossible to fight what you can't see. And due to Ora not having enhanced ability to smell, she could never smell where his presence was. Darkness apparently stinks worse than several year old milk. So she was told.

She had her focus on finding where he went while the orbs got closer to her position. She then heard darkness opening near her. It was a smokescreen for the orbs or the energy was the distraction for his attack. In a moment's notice she noticed the man elevate before her with his scythe in mid-swing. She used her left shield to once again block it from cutting her body. Unfortunately like before she had to take a large amount of recoil. As she was propelled into the air from the deflection the higher of the orbs approached her. Ora used her spindle to hit the orb and cause it to disappear.

This was a short lived defence as she fell right into the second and third orbs which were just under her. The orbs connected with her back and caused some damage. She refused to scream from the pain she felt but she did really have to bite her lip in order to achieve this. She landed with minimal force but kicked up a surprising amount of dust. She was sloppy with her evasion. Something she had never happen to her before. Ora jumped back up onto her feet without the use of her hands. She just hoped that was a fluke on his behalf and wouldn't have a repeat performance.

The darkness had singed her back a little afterwards. She could feel it. This was truly her first encounter with darkness. An encounter she'd prefer to survive. Ora then ran at her opponent with her spindle in only one hand. She then jumped and looked like she was going to swing it. She then used a high speed kick to knock out the wheel of the spindle from the stick and shoot it like a projectile at the man of darkness. It flew with a moments notice and was about to impact with the man's body when she had landed on the ground behind a broken wall that was still barely standing with large gaping holes. She then ran at him, hopping over the remainder of the wall, hoping to capitalise on the wheel's attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back