• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Messed up bad.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
well... *ahem* i could be like everyone else... and be like )#*$)@*$_(#@ kid or like "how could u?" and other stuff like that. but as i have come to learn, that in life, people do stuff, weather mundane, or insane. as a door knob once said, "Nothing is impossible. Just improbable." so thinking along those lines, it wouldn't be a stretch to say that people like u sol would actually do this. just as long as u learn from mistakes, so that history doesn't repeat itself, u have made urself in some way to be a better (or worse... idk if u'll start a car robbery marathon... X_X) person. I just wish you what charisma and karma and luck u have left after living through all that, if it really indeed happen, (let's just blame the internet for being a double edged sword, shall we?) and hope that a jiminy cricket rides on ur shoulder the next time something like this comes along.

HAKUNA MATADA.... and lets get this RP OF URS UNDER WAY!!!! WOOOT!!! *runs after a cat and chugs a mountain dew*

This is stupidity to a whole new level.

Back