• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Menu Screenies Nothing important

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dejah

:|
it's a whole new game. Bigger and Better.

who's to say they didnt put in more goodies?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
They probably will have goodies. I don't deny that. I just doubt it will be specific to the proud mode. The secret bosses weren't in KH, nor was the ending.

D

Dexter

Im probaley gonna start out on easy because te bosses will be a LITTLE BIT easier! It will still probaley take me around 3 hours to beat the bosses/ hopefully~

dejah

o_O will it really take three hours?

sephiroth killed me in 5 minutes. >.<

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Heh-heh... At most I would say that difficulty my effect what requirements are needed to unlock some stuff?

Lets just use KH1 as a fake example. Remember the tournaments? How it had the options to play together, timed or solo? Well maybe in Easy you can get say, Valor form from Together but on Hard you have to beat it on Solo to unlock?

dejah

Maybe Fred, good point.

goofy and donald are good backup.

maybe for most of the fights you go solo...

or maybe it'll just be harder to level up. >.<

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah, the stats will probably be the biggest change and at most Bosses might do certain more powerful moves more often. While its cheap as hell, what better way to make the game harder then possibly doubling enemy stats? Think how much harder Sephiroth would be if he had 2x the Health, Magic, Attack Power and Defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back