• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
Hey, I rewatched Deep Dive, thinking that I could understand more of it now that I've beaten CoM, and at the end when it sais, "It's all coming back to me, the true", I think he was about to say memories. The true memories were coming back to him, and I think the person speaking is Sora, so I think he'll remember everything from CoM in KHII at some point. Does anyone else agree with me?

alchemist

i think you are wrong because at the end of com (when you play as sora i mean) you see that sora get's his orginal memorie back but at the cost of get them back he had to lose the Memories he got at that castle ok so i"m sorry

AHeartless

He still might get those memories back once more. Or then it isn't Sora saying it, maybe someone else, but it is very likely that it's Sora.

And I agree with the idea that Sora will remember CoM-stuff in KH2.

Z

Zephyr

i think you might be right because if sora remembers all his old memories and forgot everything in castle oblivion then that means he also forgot about the whole organization thing right? so in that case i think your right about him say "everything is coming back to me, the true memories.

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
Yah, I thought I was on to something. Plus, it shows that text right after it shows Sora float/flying over the ocean, and I think that means it was him talking. And the ocean that he float/flies over could be the representation of him being in that device that Namine put him in, having his memories repaired.....that's it! Him floating over the ocean aimlessly alone signifies him being alone with mixed memories in that machine, and him saying, "It's all coming back to me, the true memories", means that he's regaining the real memories that Namine took away from him...I guess I was a little off. I still hope that he remembers the events that happened in Castle Oblivion...it's just to cool to not remember.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
Nope, DD is just a concept. So, none of it really applies any more. Plus, COM was thought up AFTER they had made DD, so, they weren't making that shot of Sora flying over the ocean about COM, cuz' it wasn't even thought up yet. Yes, I just killed your theory.

Ixiterra

Tre'Coolfreak13 said:
Nope, DD is just a concept. So, none of it really applies any more. Plus, COM was thought up AFTER they had made DD, so, they weren't making that shot of Sora flying over the ocean about COM, cuz' it wasn't even thought up yet. Yes, I just killed your theory.
I shall once again point out that DD has extreme significance for KH2, and anyone who doesn't think so is dim-witted. If you think they didn't integrate parts of DD into CoM, perhaps you should play the game again.

libreg

Ixiterra said:
I shall once again point out that DD has extreme significance for KH2, and anyone who doesn't think so is dim-witted. If you think they didn't integrate parts of DD into CoM, perhaps you should play the game again.
yeah but what he's trying to say is that they made this (deep dive) before com was even an idea so it couldn't be related. But what do I know I havent even beat the game yet(com) :mad:

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Cloud302 said:
Hey, I rewatched Deep Dive, thinking that I could understand more of it now that I've beaten CoM, and at the end when it sais, "It's all coming back to me, the true", I think he was about to say memories. The true memories were coming back to him, and I think the person speaking is Sora, so I think he'll remember everything from CoM in KHII at some point. Does anyone else agree with me?

Yes, I agree with you. But . . . when I first saw those words, it reminded me of the same words malificent said after riku unlocked the darkness in her heart. Hopefully, if that's the case, Sora was talking about the light. . .;) You never know when things don't turn out the way they seem.

Doushitemo

Cloud302 said:
Yah, I thought I was on to something. Plus, it shows that text right after it shows Sora float/flying over the ocean, and I think that means it was him talking. And the ocean that he float/flies over could be the representation of him being in that device that Namine put him in, having his memories repaired.....that's it! Him floating over the ocean aimlessly alone signifies him being alone with mixed memories in that machine, and him saying, "It's all coming back to me, the true memories", means that he's regaining the real memories that Namine took away from him...I guess I was a little off. I still hope that he remembers the events that happened in Castle Oblivion...it's just to cool to not remember.

About Sora flying over the ocean...I noticed something the other day on this picture:

83.jpg

On the concrete next to Kairi, it looks like it says "Dive into the sky." This could be talking about sora flying over this ocean. Maybe.

ultima55

Holy bandwidth-stealing direct linking Batman! *shakes finger at whoever posted that picture*

Anyways, yes, DD was made when the original concepts for KH2 were being thrown around (most of which I think they kept... ). The idea for CoM came after DD, so it's possible that SE linked it with DD in the way that Mr/Ms (sorreh, dunno) Cloud302 is suggesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back