• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Melodies of Life: Second Symphony [OOC and Sign-Up]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
May 8, ----

I've done many things I'm not proud of. I've been consumed by rage and jealousy; I've hurt my friends in the worst ways imaginable; I've given into the Darkness. I've done many more things; some bad, some good. All have shaped who I am today. But if I could just take back some of the worst accusations....

May 20, ----

It's been two years since I've seen my friends; Mina still stands by my side, but there's so many people I can't help but think about. Hikari, what's she doing now? Phoenix, my Nobody; what's happened to her? And Hotaru... does she hate me for turning my back on her? And there were so many others I had met only briefly: Daisuke and Zane, Takuya. They could have become friends too. And what about my Dad? We've always been there for each other since Mom died; since I've abandoned him, he's been by himself. Is he okay? Are the rest of our parents okay? And Matt.... what's happened to you?

July 2, ----

I knew it was coming, this change. It started about a month after I went through the portal with Isixs. I had always thought my eyes were okay in a bluish ocean tone; but I'd also thought the color looked better in my father's eyes. And I remember, faintly... Mom's eyes were a mix of sapphire and violet; when I looked hard enough, I thought I could see some of her eye color in my own. I wish I had my old eyes back; even the silvery-green color they had been for a long time would be better than the blood red I see every day now. When I looked in the mirror, and see those crimson irises staring back at me, I just can't see
me; all I can see is her. I couldn't stand looking at those eyes anymore; instead, all I see now is the soft blackness of this cotton blindfold I wear. If there's one blessing to be had, it's that bits and pieces of my memories, which were stolen so many months ago, are finally coming back to me. But maybe this event isn't much to celebrate, 'cause it just shows how much of a jerk I've been.

July 9, ----

Mina says my hair is changing, that it's a dark grey color now. She keeps joking that I'm going prematurely grey, but she knows as well as I what's happening. We know it won't stay this grey for long; soon, it'll be as black as sin, black as the Darkness. I just hope my skin doesn't change; I'm pale enough already, I don't want to look like a living, breathing skeleton. These changes are because of
her; it means that she's still alive. I'm told the same thing happened to my Dad, Riku. It means that my battle, Hotaru's battle; my friends' battles, they're not over yet. The real question is: How far will the desolation spread before this war is finally over? And another question: Even if we defeat her, will the war ever end?

September 1, ----

Isixs is pretty nice, for a Nobody; but she keeps me and Mina so busy, we're practically the Living Dead by the time we collapse into bed at night. I'm not going to complain; the missions she sends us on are important ones; but they sometimes take weeks; the last one was eight days short of being two months. When I get a little down time, like now, I do the one thing I can: I write. Mina said I should keep a diary; she says it helps to calm you down if you can put your thoughts and troubles down on paper, says that you can forget about them then. And while I don't think I could ever forget, it does have that calming effect she promised. But I think this is going to be the last
'Me Time' I'm going to get for a long time; I found something that is going to change the face of this fight with the Corrupt Darkness. I found this scrap of paper; it looked like it had been torn from some ancient book. The text on the page read like this: "The Eternal Light will weep, for the Darkness will splinter, and become Evil. The Angels shall fall, and slumber for 1,000 years. At the stroke of the millennial mark, the Angels shall mark their Heirs, as will the Evil mark His. Light, Darkness, Dawn and Twilight shall face off the Evil one final time; only by uniting, and creating the True Light with their Essence, will they be able to banish the Evil, and restore the Eternal Light." I don't know what this means, but I can feel it: This war with her is drawing to a close. If you find and read this dairy, you are now part of this fight. Are you on the side of this, 'Eternal Light,' that was spoken of? Or are you on the side of the 'Evil'?

It's time to decide.

After the final mark dried, several copies of this diary were made, and scattered through all the worlds. This is your mission: Find a copy and read it. Then, you must chose: the Eternal Light or the Evil.

It's up to you.

Melodies of Life: Second Symphony

Okay, this is the final RP in a long running trilogy. For the people that have been in this before the OOCs got closed, just repost your temps when you get the time, 'kay? And this is still open to anyone that wants to add fresh blood.

Okay, rules!

1. No godmodding
2. No power playing, unless you have the okay
3. Romance and language is okay, but keep it PG-13, and no where near a bed or any of that kinda talk!
4. If you can't take constructive criticism, you're out.
5. Have fun!
6. I don't care if you are a veteran or just starting out, if it's painful to read your stuff YOU'RE GONE!
7. Please post at least one paragraph, two would be great!
8. For newbies please post "Follow your command" above your template, for the veterns of this RP (you and me know who you are) please post "I'll fight and stand" above your template.
9. I don't care how many characters you have, just don't make so many you can't keep up with them all and tie up other people.

Okay, time to give some info on the enemies they will be facing!

Heartless: Creature born from the darkness of people's hearts, they crave more hearts but are most attracted to those with pure hearts. What are their goals? What do they want besides hearts?

Nobodies: A being created when someone loses their heart to the Darkness, they are nothing but mere empty shells incapable of feeling "true" emotions...or are they?

Wicked: Creatures and entities that are born through human emotions. If the nobody was the shell and the heartless was the core, then the wicked is the inner most core. They dwell among the deepest reaches of a tainted heart, and feeds on darkness to gain their power.

Soulless: Strange, mysterious beings, not much is known about them; other then they are the incarnation of the Darkness in a Keybearer's heart, since the Keybearers are the only ones that can make them. But Keyblade Masters, or the Chosen Ones, will make the stronger Soulless that have control over the lower ranking Soulless.

They can think and plan, but it seems that they can only feel the harder emotions; the softer ones like love have been tossed out the window. A Soulless is created from the Darkness in a Keybearers heart when they have suffered an extremely traumatic experience. Sometimes it will part company instantly. But if the Wielder has a pure heart, even if it is tainted with Darkness, the Soulless could remain dormant for years, until events trigger it's awakening.

The Unclean: The true essence of darkness with all its taintedness and pure evil; these foul entities are the most powerful form of darkness. They are the ones who fought against the four angels back at the ancient times that almost brought their downfall.

These creatures of evil are not to be trifled with, because they do not amass their power through numbers alone. They are all built cunning and brutally clever in catching their prey. And they do not take other people's hearts, they kill. They hold the power that lies in the deepest reaches of Kingdom hearts. What could be behind Its doors that attract the corrupted forces of Darkness?

The Nobodies of the New Order

The 'Old Order' has fallen apart, and many Nobodies have become renegades. However, there seems to be a new system rising, with a core of Higer Nobodies at the center.

I. ???? - Eternal Dream
II. ????
III. Exvind, The Forlorn Paradigm - Illusion (Puppeteers)- Exvind (status: MIA where are you, Exvind?)

The Renegades

Nobodies that don't belong to any Order, they seem to have their own intentions and goals

Melody Tagihi, The Lone Wolf - Fire and Lightning (Neko and Dancer) - Skitty Cat
Takuya, The Flame of Darkness - Fire, Lightning and Geomancer - Ex. VIII (Kudan) - xzer0x92
Illyx, The Gracefull Illusionist - Illusions - Ex. IV (Phoenix Nobodies) - Eternal Dream
Phoenix - (Eternal Dream)
Atemx, The Sonic Wave - Water and Wind - Ex. IX (Panzer Nobodies) - Eternal Dream
Xeiku, The Shadow Stalker - Shadow - Endless Warrior Sora

The Soulless:

Masquerade (Shadow Phoenix Soulless)- Eternal Dream
Shadou (Ninja Soulless) - Skitty Cat
Manticore (Fallen Angels Soulless) - Bleeding Soul (temporarily being controled by yours truly, Eternal Dream)
Altec (Breaker Soulless) - Crash (MIA)
Maricara (Dragon Soulles) - Skitty Cat

The Wicked

Unclean

Malak (Mal) Reaver - Reckless Brawler

The Pack

There have been reports of increased wolf sightings in the woods surrounding Twilight Town. While most of the sighting are of very old or young wolves, there will ocasionally be a comment made about a small, black female flanked by one white wolf and one steel grey wolf, both male. They do not seem to be dangerous, but caution should be taken when these creatures are sited.

Alpha female and pack leader - Melody Tagihi - Skitty Cat
Beta and second in command - Atemx - Eternal Dream
Third in command - Razor - Skitty Cat
Luna - Skitty Cat
Howl - Skitty Cat
Kihaku - Skitty Cat
Rhys - Eternal Dream
Kuroi - Eternal Dream
Shiroi - Eternal Dream
Illyx - Eternal Dream
Kitsune - Eternal Dream
Articulous "Art" Manifold (human) - Bleeding Soul (currently under Skitty Cat's control)

Keybearers

Thanks to the Keyblade Academy, there seems to be a bunch of these guys running around.....

Kari- Skitty Cat
Sairu Hayden- KurtZisa
Saiyuri Dawn Hayden- KurtZisa
Ky- Novaix (MIA)
Articulous "Art" Manifold- Bleeding Soul (Skitty Cat for now)
Shiku Sakurtsa- Endless Warrior Sora
Meenah Zeldoni- Endless Warrior Sora

Keyblade Masters

But only four can be called Masters

Light: Mina - Eternal Dream
Dawn: Hotaru Mclair - Skitty Cat
Darkness: Daisuke Shizuka - Aphex
Twilight: Leyla Terra - Eternal Dream

Angels

Mysterious beings, they seem to hold the ability to wield the elements of the Light in their truest forms

Angel of Light: Mina - Eternal Dream
Angel of Dawn: Hotaru Mclair - Skitty Cat
Angel of Darkness: Daisuke Shizuka - Aphex
Angel of Twilight: Leyla Terra- Eternal Dream

Other

Warriors and others that don't seem to fit in any specific category, they're still just as important!

Kanako Konoe - BladeMaster Zane
Zane - BladeMaster Zane
Raye Burtina - stripes (MIA)

Template:

Name:
Heart: (light, dark, twilight, non-existent)
Race: (Human, Nobody, Heartless, Soulless, etc)
Lower Ranking Soulless/Nobody: (what type of lesser Soulless/Nobody do they control? Soulless and Nobodies ONLY)
Code Name: (Nobodies ONLY)
Power/Element: (Nobodies ONLY)
Weapon:
Appearance: (Pics are fine, but a few words as well.)
Home World: (Where are they from? Is it a world that was in Kingdom Hearts or another world?)
Personality: (More then just a few words please)
Bio:
Theme Song:
Battle Song:
Quote: (If you were in the last one, try to find a quote from there. If not, just put whatever you want!)

Worlds:

Halloween Town (begins humming tune, sorry. They are going there)
Twilight Town
Gaia
Spira
Ivalice
Midgar (Final Fantasy kick, much?)
Hallow Bastion
Soul Society (Bleach!)
Destiny Islands (<- The last world...yes they go back)
Traverse Town (yesh!)
Soulless Castle
Kingdom Hearts (The final world before Destiny Islands, let's rumble!)

Also any other you would like to go to

~- Current Members -~

Eternal Dream
Skitty Cat
Kurt Zisa
Apex
BladeMaster Zane
xzer0x92
Exvind (MIA)
Novaix (MIA)
Reckless Brawler
Bleeding Soul (computer issues)
stripes (MIA)
Crash (MIA)
kingdomkeylight
Endless Warrior Sora

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Dream, you forgot something in the opening post. Here's a fill in for the newbies! Sorry if it's confusing, I hate doing these things.

Melodies of Life:

Daisuke, Sairu and Zane made their way to the Destiny Islands and met with Hotaru, Hikari and Leyla; residences of the isles. Sairu kept his distance watching the group as they fended off Heartless and made their way to a portal that had been summoned; they were all able to get off the Islands before it collapsed in on itself.

Hotaru, Sairu, Zane, Daisuke and Hikari arrived at Disney Castle while Leyla was Hollow Bastion. The group at Disney Castle met Donald, Goofy (who have mysteriously disappeared and not shown up since) and Mickey's and Minnie's daughter Mina who also ended up traveling with them, much to Daisy's disapproval.

Meanwhile in Hollow Bastion, Leyla was convinced by Maleficent to follow her after a girl started to rewrite Leyla's memories so she could be used just like her father. This girl was later revealed to be Hotaru's nobody Firefly, but Leyla knowing something was wrong sent her Nobody Phoenix to keep an eye on Hotaru.

The group that landed at Disney Castle (not including Sairu because he was off somewhere) left the world in order to find Leyla; ending up in Travese Town, after defeating the boss there (I can't remember its name, but it wasn't Guard Armor), they went to another world and it continued on with that until they went to Atlantica were they met Matt, a boy who looked a lot like Demyx, the reason behind this is that he is Demyx's nephew.

Matt traveled with them to Midgar, where Sairu joined the party shortly followed by Kari, a skilled young warrior that Sairu has had a crush on ever since they were in rolled at the Keyblade Academy together with their friend Kiro. The group rested there for the night, having met Kadaji early that morning and defeating the "supposed" boss.

Unable to sleep, Hotaru over heard Phoenix and left the party to go to Neverland, where she was forced to fight Leyla only to discover that it was Masquerade, her best friend's Soulless that was created when her mom was murdered, nine years prior to the RP.

What Leyla, Riku nor anyone else knew was that Hotaru had seen Maleficent kill both Ollette and Lilly, they were teachers at the Keyblade Academy; which lead to Hotaru's Soulless, Yami's, birth. After learning of Masquerade‘s existence, Hotaru headed to Hollow Bastion alone, again, to try to stop Masquerade from gaining complete control only to fail miserably.

Her knees also suffering from the lose do to Masquerade’s cat-o-nine wrapping around them and removing some flesh, muscle and bone; as another side effect to the fail attempt to destroy Masquerade right then: Leyla lost her body and turned invisible to the group, until Matt had hugged her turning her visible again. The Destiny Islands being restored after Maleficent’s defeat, the relaxing moment didn’t last long as a swarm of Neo-shadows appeared and attacked the group.

They were all able to get through it expect for Matt, Daisuke, Hotaru and Leyla; it was a chain reaction of sort. Matt lost his heart causing Leyla to go into a deep depression and sink into the darkness; Hotaru not wanting to believe that she had lost her best friend again ran out of the room (the castle chapel) and headed toward the entrance only to finish losing her heart. Daisuke sacrificed his heart so Hotaru could hers back, they had become very close during the whole thing. After those events unwrapped themselves, the group separated and headed onto their next adventure, which Hotaru didn't know would all her to meet up with Daisuke and Matt's Nobody, Atemx.

Melodies of Life: Hall of Memories:

A few months after the first Melodies, the group, even though it was in separate parts, found themselves at the Hall of Lost Souls. Zane, Phoenix and Hikari were on the top floor, Hotaru in the basement while Leyla was out in the garden. Meanwhile the Organization that was interfering with the group consisted of the rebel group: Uryu (desceased), Takuya, Illyx, Atemx, Firefly and Zexion (deceased; he met his end at Illyx and Kitsune's claws).

The groups respectively made it through their floors, meeting servel new faces and reuniting with old ones too. The group increased in size, Sairu, Kari, Saiyuri and Kiro (who they had picked up in Hollow Bastion in the previous) joined with Hotaru, Daisuke and Phoenix who had ditched Zane and Hikari do to Melody's cold attitude. Leyla and Mina had be reunited with Atemx and joined by Takuya, who eventually left the group to help the ones in the castle.

None were able to complete get to the top floor with the castle collapsing around them. They were all able to get out in time, be it from sticking together or going separate ways. Melody was able to call her cousins to meet her in a strange, new world shortly after Zane left and she was able to convince herself not to go running after him. It ended with the groups going their separate ways for the time being.

Note: Melodies took place twenty years after KH1, and Hall of Memories was a few months after Melodies.

p.s. I'll get my templates up soon enough, just collecting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back