• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Medal of Honor: European Assault

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know

If you have played this WWII game then tell me your favorite:

Weapon:
Front: ( St.Nazaire, North Africa, Russia, or Battle of the Bulge)
Mission:
Strategy:

For Multiplayer:

Side: (Allies or Axis)
Skin:
Class:
Mode: (I mean like favorite thing to play)

Something tells me this won't last long at all, I doubt alot of people even know what this game is. Especially since I've only found the commercial for this game on the History Channel.

I don't know

Never mind I'll have to do it.

For years, the Medal of Honor series was the only game in town when it came to WWII first-person shooters. When the first game landed on the Playstation in 1999, it was lauded as a, gritty, immersive experience that brought the brutal realism of war into people's houses for the very first time. Over the years, we saw several sequals, some of which were good (Frontline), and some of which were not (Rising Sun). We also saw the rise of a number of titles that wanted to wrest control of the burgeoning genre from the franchise, with Activision's Call of Duty leading the pack. Some people were convienced the series was running out of ammo, but after playing Medal of Honor:European Assault it's clear that the franchise still has plenty of bullets left in its clip. You play the game as William Holt an American serviceman to Britain's Office of Strategic Services, an intelligence agency that was the precursor to our own Central Intelligence Agency. The OSS conducted dozens of daring, clandestine raids on the German war machine in both the European and North African fronts, helping to turn the tides in the Allies' favors. The men did everything they could to slow down the German advance, from sabotagin supply lines to stagin direct attacks on their forward positions. the biggest change in the series is evident from the beginning, as you're shown a list of objectives that can be unlocked as you make your way through levels. every stage has a primary objective that must be completed to move on, but everything else is optional. This time around the enemy has more strategic ways of dealing with you and your squad, yes you have a squad which you can control, anyways this time the enemy is more strategic which makes you want to use stealth and covering more than in the past series' games. Yeah, so if you want to be a moron and run out into a room, you will be shot with machine guns in five different directions (North Africa, Russia, and Battle of the Bulge). Yep, so you use a more fresh strategic gameplay, instead of the old "Run out and shoot like a crazy person in four directions" I would tell you more, but you will have to wait as I'm going to an outing with some friends so see ya, but before I leave I have a gift that might not make you have to read all of the rest. Here's some advice: Go to Gamespy, and look for this game and view the trailers, they're really good. But you might have some problems at first so just download it if you want. Arrivederla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back