• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

maybe spoiler SHU

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saixlonghorn21

i think the SHU is the enigmatic man i think ansuam is the superior and the SHU is 13 who else can possibly be left for #1 and #13 . i think the superior is pretty ovbious but i hoping it isnt anseum i want to be superised

R0XAS

that's a nice theory.. old.. but nice.
but i doubt it, too obvious. nomura will use the shock-factor. why else would he hide the unknowns?

Sanctuary Keeper

R0XAS said:
that's a nice theory.. old.. but nice.
but i doubt it, too obvious. nomura will use the shock-factor. why else would he hide the unknowns?
Theory? I dont see a theroy in it, just an opinion, an old one, but...whaever floats your boat.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
saixlonghorn21 said:
i think the SHU is the enigmatic man i think ansuam is the superior and the SHU is 13 who else can possibly be left for #1 and #13 . i think the superior is pretty ovbious but i hoping it isnt anseum i want to be superised

okk....could you at least tell why you think it's obvious that ansem is the superior??? you're not really backing up on your theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back