• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

May the Dark Keyblade take another role?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OneWingedAngel26

Website
www.myspace.com
Hi welcome to this forum. I think that the keyblade Riku used in KH might take another part in the story of KH2, does n e 1 have n e thoughts about this?

kh_fan_4e

well if you are talking about soul eater we already know it will have a part in the story...the trailer that was shown at the s-e party shows riku in the mountains in ancient china with the soul eater

A

Audo

He isnt talking about the SoulEater. He is talking about the Keyblade that locks people's hearts.

OneWingedAngel26

Website
www.myspace.com
I was speaking about the Keyblade that he used to reveal Maleficints inner dark form. Not the soul eater...sorry I should have been more precise yet again, u can b right n I'm still wrong. I have to catch up with the latest news and trailers.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i dont think that keyblade will have any importance because it was destroyed. Riku or someone else would have to gather up the princesses and make another one which they could do but im doubtful about it. lol.

kh_fan_4e

i dont know if it will...i think riku will probably use soul eater more other wise in r/r you could have used the other one

Counterpart

The Heart Unlocklear(not sure how to spell the end of the name)is the keyblade you are talking about.That keyblade is destroyed since it was created from the Princesses of Hearts and was destroyed when they were freed.Since most things on DD has come true then you can bet that Riku at some point will get Oblivion.

OneWingedAngel26

Website
www.myspace.com
Counterpart said:
The Heart Unlocklear(not sure how to spell the end of the name)is the keyblade you are talking about.That keyblade is destroyed since it was created from the Princesses of Hearts and was destroyed when they were freed.Since most things on DD has come true then you can bet that Riku at some point will get Oblivion.

but since it was destroyed, would it be possible for them to create another one? or would that just be plainly redundant?

Counterpart

OneWingedAngel26 said:
but since it was destroyed, would it be possible for them to create another one? or would that just be plainly redundant?

they will have to re-capture all the princesses again.Not sure if the princesses are important in KHII like the first KH.

riku is going to use the soul eater

DD was concept and most things on DD have come true.Soul eater yes is his weapon but he has the power to wield a keyblade.Keep in open mind that in DD he got Oblivion and like I said its a possibility he will get it in KHII.

Little_Red

betch.
What I want to know, is, HOW THE SHELL DID BHK GET TWO KEYBLADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the soul eater will be remade and Sora will turn evil be the 13th order member and kill Kairi, I hope with all my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back