• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehenort and Xehenort/Xemnas/X.H

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I reckon that MX can wield a Keyblade because he is powerful enough to wield it, and has the knowledge to do so, and then something happened, he lost his memory, go younger, and wound up at Ansem'd doorstep as little baby Xehanort, And the reason he was so eager to learn and why he learnt so easily is because it is a remnant of his former self

swizzle

You are such a drag..
I reckon that MX can wield a Keyblade because he is powerful enough to wield it, and has the knowledge to do so

sora isnt to powerful, and aint to bright either, so why can he? answer, he has a strong heart. thats the only reason i can think of.

i like the idea of him going younger.

i think that the reason why Master Xehenort looks so old is because all of the evil in his heart which has aged his heart for some reason. then when he lost his memories, he lost most of the evil in his heart which made him look younger. and somehow he fused with terra. just throwing that in there because he kinda looks like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back