• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Form!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zbo3190

At End Earth, having a three-way with Shiina and X
Oblivion14 said:
I'm actually thinking that Sora is using 3 keyblades in master form, the oathkeeper, the oblivion, and the KK, because if you note the scan where he is fighting, there is an enemy being hit while neither of the keyblades appears to be touching it, and the stars appearing are that of the oathkeeper, not the kingdom key or oblivion.

Dude I don't see Sora weilding 3 keyblade I think you should look again at the scan!!!

CloudX159

i dont see the Oathkeeper....STOP MAKING CRAP UP!
like i said why the oblivion?
how come not ultima....it is *master* form

CloudX159

no!!!!!!!!11
no more synthesize plz...god no.....
but this new master form sure puts a twist into things.....
can u imagine the greatest keyblade from KH1 and the best keyblade from KH2 while in master form.......that is called dessperation power.....

ANIMEKING26

Website
www.myspace.com
LoyalSubject said:
maybe we have to synthesize again to get ultima

Jesus NOOOO. Do you know how long it took me to get the Ultima??? A very long f*cking time. I think it would be cool if the data you have on your memory card from KH1 could go to KH2 this way you could get the Ultima already and maybe give some other cool stuff too!!!:D

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
ANIMEKING26 said:
Jesus NOOOO. Do you know how long it took me to get the Ultima??? A very long f*cking time. I think it would be cool if the data you have on your memory card from KH1 could go to KH2 this way you could get the Ultima already and maybe give some other cool stuff too!!!:D

i know it took me a long time too and that would be cool if we could do that with our memory cards

Dr. Stoopid

I'm gonna take the liberty to post a few things about master form that have been stated in previous threads to clear up misconceptions of being the end all be all.
1. It is suppose to deplete the drive gauge faster.
2. You have no allies in the scans, so it may require both of them.
3. Yellow is ugly. (Wait that one was my idea...)
4. Supposedly a balance of all the forms, not with uber speed, power, combos, or magic, but an equal distribution of all aspects - as in, not as strong as valor, not as magical as wisdom.

Again, these arn't my own theories.

dippydog11

i just hav a random question. can u choose diff key blades to use all the time lik in the first game u could alwasy choose wut weapon goofy donald and sora used. wut botu this game?

Oblivion14

img2066ft.jpg

That basically shows what makes me think there has to be an Oathkeeper involved in some way, the Kingdom Key's stars are yellow, and the Oblivion's are black and purple, while the Oathkeeper's are a light blueish-purple and white, if anyone else has a better explanation, feel free to give it, but don't go saying I am making things up when I was merely stating my opinion.

Oblivion14

zbo3190 said:
that star can prove nothing!!!

Like I said, if you have a better explanation, go for it, if not, shhhh

And to all you Ultima Weapon fanboys out there, the only way it's gonna be involved in a fusion by most reasonable standards is if you have it equipped while you fuse, unlike the oblivion and the oathkeeper, it has no storyline significance, the Oathkeeper symbolizes Sora's promise to Kairi, and the Oblivion symbolizes CoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back