• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marvel Ultimate Alliance Downloadable Characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonmaster

I was just wondering. Is there any downloadable characters for the PS3 version of Marvel Ultimate Alliance?If not, what are the downloadable characters for the X-Box.Do you get special characters depending on which console you buy it on?I heard you get the Black Window on PSP. Just curious.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
The downloadable characters are only on 360. They are:

Hul
Magneto
Xorn
Venom
Dr. Doom
Sabretooth

If the player uses Doctor Doom and challenges himself in the last level, the game takes a strange but interesting turn. The Doctor Doom that is fought is, in reality, a Doctor Doom from a future in which Ragnarök has occurred, and all the gods of Asgard are dead. Future Doctor Doom, in an attempt to remedy this, travels to the present to usurp the power of Odin, and in the process, forms the Masters of Evil. However, the Doom from the present (the one you play as) notices the presence of Doombots uncontrolled by himself, suspecting Reed Richards or Tony Stark. It is only until he meets his future self that he realizes that it is necessary to defeat the future Doom to keep the world from being destroyed, even though he is not without reluctance of relinquishing command over the power of Odin. This gives a complex and positive vision about the character and shows his high sense of honor.

Yah well I saw a vid on youtube where venom busted through a window and tackled spiderman to the ground and say " Run he is coming" Then carnage jumps out of the window like he was gonna fight them. So I asume that you had to fight him after that.

......That's in an earlier Spider-Man video game that came out on fifth-generation consoles (e.ge. PS1 and N64). That game is 8 years old. Where in the heck did you see that in Ultimate Alliance?

dragonmaster

What about Moon Knight, Nightcrawler,,Colusses, Hawkeye,etc?Plus, I've heard that the PSP version has Black Widow and other characters in it. Does the PS3 though have any downloadables?

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
What about Moon Knight, Nightcrawler,,Colusses, Hawkeye,etc?Plus, I've heard that the PSP version has Black Widow and other characters in it. Does the PS3 though have any downloadables?

Moon Knight, Nightcrawler, Colussus, and Hawkeye are characters exclusive to the 360 version, but they are not downloadable, they have to be unlocked. The PSP version has Black Widow, Captain Marvel, Hawkeye, and Ronin. And no, there are no downloadable characters for the PS3.

dragonmaster

If the player uses Doctor Doom and challenges himself in the last level, the game takes a strange but interesting turn. The Doctor Doom that is fought is, in reality, a Doctor Doom from a future in which Ragnarök has occurred, and all the gods of Asgard are dead. Future Doctor Doom, in an attempt to remedy this, travels to the present to usurp the power of Odin, and in the process, forms the Masters of Evil. However, the Doom from the present (the one you play as) notices the presence of Doombots uncontrolled by himself, suspecting Reed Richards or Tony Stark. It is only until he meets his future self that he realizes that it is necessary to defeat the future Doom to keep the world from being destroyed, even though he is not without reluctance of relinquishing command over the power of Odin. This gives a complex and positive vision about the character and shows his high sense of honor.

Man I wish there was a youtube vid about that. Unforunately, there isn't one. I don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back