• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marvel+Kingdom Hearts= Cloak and Dagger?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xammag

I got to thinking, after reading the start of Cloak and Dagger (a google search with will suffice) Spider Island miniseries that they would be a great pair in Kingdom Hearts. Their powers revolve around darkness and light, and a boss fight with them or having them help you out would be epic. Any thoughts on this?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just finished reading about Cloak and Dagger. :3 While they have the Light and Darkness thing going for them, Marvel in KH just seems like a gross combination.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I got to thinking, after reading the start of Cloak and Dagger (a google search with will suffice) Spider Island miniseries that they would be a great pair in Kingdom Hearts. Their powers revolve around darkness and light, and a boss fight with them or having them help you out would be epic. Any thoughts on this?

I rarely shoot down people for their opinions. But shut the fuck up. I love Marvel, but keep it separate from KH. The two don't mix. Period.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Also if I remember correctly Marvel plans to keep their intellectual property split from Disney so we won't be seeing any crossovers anytime soon. I believe this was said at Disney's D23 Expo.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Also if I remember correctly Marvel plans to keep their intellectual property split from Disney so we won't be seeing any crossovers anytime soon. I believe this was said at Disney's D23 Expo.

Yes...I know Marvel has their theme park, movie, and video game rights still, so Disney doesn't really have a say in any of those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back