• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia's plan??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTD95

Okay,... Marluxia planned to take over the Organization along with Larxene, right? And he was going to turn Sora into his puppet to finish is plan.... But, how was he suppose to take over the Organization??? I don't think Malruxia, Larxene and Sora would have been able to take down the rest of the Organization....

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Well to me, Sora could have easily tooken down Org. 13 cuz he's da main character. Marluxia and Larxene could help. But they're more of a distraction.

JTD95

Well to me, Sora could have easily tooken down Org. 13 cuz he's da main character. Marluxia and Larxene could help. But they're more of a distraction.

I don't think Sora, Marluxia and Larxene could have taken down all at the same time...

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Well, they kinda expected Axel to help, which in turn would probably make Roxas and Xion help. Therefore outnumbering the remaining members. I think........

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
if Marluxia could somehow take out Xemnas, the rest of the Org would probably turn to him as their leader. But even with a Sora puppet, I don't think Marluxia would've been able to defeat Xemnas

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Also, Marluxia, Larxene, and Sora would have taken out the other CO members first probably, and that would also be with Axel on their side, which was what Marly expected his team to be like to begin with most likely.

And of course, the plan all revolved around using Sora for the most part. Marluxia probably would have ended up making Sora take out the rest of the members like in KH2.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Marluxia wasnt good, he was evil to da core. But perhaps hes smarter than u might think.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
He was a regular team player in CoM though. He was just a normal member. Nothing special

A

Azrael

He had Axel and probably consider Vexen in for the plan.

After acquiring Sora, he probably would had made an offer to the neophytes to take up arms againist Xemnas.

Mirron

The neophytes would be the members added after the original six, Saix and below in numerical order. Supposedly, there is a sort of... friction between the two groups in Days, although I wouldn't know it personally.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
The neophytes would be the members added after the original six, Saix and below in numerical order. Supposedly, there is a sort of... friction between the two groups in Days, although I wouldn't know it personally.

But Sai'x acts like he's an original member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back