• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia W/ Nobodie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
Ok Im super sorry if this is old so pleeze dont flame. Was Marluxia riding a Nobodie when you fight him in the final battle of CoM? I can really tell, or is that just a mec suit or something?

Kraxm

I wonder why such a low seeded member gets such a strong nobody to control?

KingMickey06

they give marluxia's profile and they give a sentence or 2 to talk about him and the nobody in com if u go on wiki. but some people say it isn't reliable.

wonderz

that thing "fruit cake" maxu-butt was using is a Dusk*check his forhead*

and maXu-btt's rank doesnt place his power. if that was the case then Roxas would have died in the begining of kingdomhearts2

No.1 Xemnas

Website
forums.pspcrazy.com
no its a spectre, dusks are punier andd have no blade for hands

and dusk isnt the only one with the mark on its head look at twilight thorn (big nobody)

wonderz

no its a spectre
those are a type of noboides controled by the organization.

dusks are punier and have no blade for hands
like above there are different type of dusk just like there are different types of heartless

and dusk isnt the only one with the mark on its head look at twilight town (big nobody)

thanx for proving my point that there are differnt types of Dusk(the offical name for the white cretures).

when I said Dusk I didn't mean the name of the freak show but rather it's species. . .

I've answerd tha already question - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back