• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia trouble

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger King

Hey all,

This is only for those who have beaten Marluxia in CoM. How do you do it, I can't seem to defeat him, please help.

Cicero

Visionary
after riku he is easy.. use a high deck(mostly 8,9 cards) well.. i only used that but i was high level so zero cards can help to, don't have to have a special stragety

black acid

Heros need Villains
this metro sexual isn't really hard. think of him as your second battle of axel. . .but faster. so just put in abit more cure cards and make sure your using

ultima keyblade,oathkeeper and dimand dust. . . never use your original keyblade for this battle. your gonna have a hard time fighting him with that

make sure that you use alot of slieghts to break away from most of his magic attacks (since it does the most damge)

aside from that make sure you have mega either and the riku card on your to make your day abit more easier. . . .turst me your talking to a pro here man. MY sora's at 95 right now

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

RikusDarkHalf said:
7 8 9 cards and a lot of zeros also malifecent card works well
Sorry, but zero cards are useless in this fight. If you need to break Marluxia's combos, you're better off just using sleights for that. They're a lot easier to find than zero cards when you're in the middle of a battle.

Cerberiga

If you're talking about the Marluxia battle, your best bet is to stock up on high level cards and not using sleights unless you need to break his attack.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
5 Cloud cards Level 8 ultima weapon cards and other highleveled keyblade cards and 7 level 5-9 cure cards have a ogie and a vexen card and always carry High leveled cards to counter his attacks! He is so easy that I beat him alot it! The Knowledge it fills me it is neat!

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
Tiger King said:
Hey all,

This is only for those who have beaten Marluxia in CoM. How do you do it, I can't seem to defeat him, please help.
He's fairly easy in my opinion. Unless you have a really bad deck, I'd say just keep trrying. Battle heartless and level up. I won the second time I faced him. Mainly because I put 0789 and whatever else cards in my deck.

darkness eternal

he extremely easy, just get tons of zeros and once you see him use some cards block them! dont use anything besides your keyblade cuz it just wastes cards and he might block them. also dont block the attack where he slams into the ground cuz thats too easy to dodge to waste cards on. that stategy is for after you beat his two claws which shouldnt be hard...and always have cure cards at your disposal

Cerberiga

twilight_dragon said:
5 Cloud cards Level 8 ultima weapon cards and other highleveled keyblade cards and 7 level 5-9 cure cards have a ogie and a vexen card and always carry High leveled cards to counter his attacks! He is so easy that I beat him alot it! The Knowledge it fills me it is neat!

So, uh. You really think he can get the Ultima Weapon when he has not finished Sora's Story?

Dawn end

Oh well I just beat him with the fake form and then when he came back I beat him again, here's the trick to beating the SECOND form.

First when you beat him the first time he used sleights, yes? well he doesnt in the second form. bring lots of high numbers, cures and a bit of magic.

The key to beating him is breaking his cards. He will be vulnerable to hit once you destroy the hands, legs whatever of the thing hes riding. Every time he plays a card, break it with a higher card. You will be able to strike a couple times. If he swiches sides, get ready to break his card. he will fly at you , and you need to break it before he hits you. You might have noticed when he summuns those annoying pink carrot....things, you can destroy them by breaking the card he uses to make them shoot. then you are on the thing with him so you can attack a couple of times before you get blown off. stick to the strategy and you will win. Then you get to play in riku mode *yay!*:D so umm,good luck, and just try that over until it works, and use the marluxia card for double sleights, remember to cure yourself!

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Witch form?
The first: Use 7-9 LV Keyblades, Potions and Cures, and some LV 0s to stop his slights. And of the Org enmy cards, Oogie, and start with Trickmaster.
2nd: Same as first, but less high level, more cards, Laxane can help speed. Less healing, using normal reloads mainly.

skilled keyblada

my advice just have as many cures at the back of ur deck and at the front have as many 0 cards its how i beat him also try avoid the hell outta him.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Have alot of 0's and 9's and cures ...that shoud help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back