• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marketing Campaign Predictions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Based on what events we have left in the year, I think the marketing campaign will proceed something like this:

July/August: Additional footage, more focus on Gummi ship and other extras, 100 Acre Wood reveal to tie in with the Christopher Robin movie. (This could happen at any trade show in July/August or possibly even through magazine features.)

KHUX JP anniversary: Classic Kingdom added to Union Cross

Tokyo Game Show: Next major trailer, Princess and the Frog reveal to tie-in with the Halloween season. second playable character(s), first Tangled English voice acted scenes, a focus on the Disney villains from revealed worlds so far, reveal of a couple more original characters, quick shot of Regular or Dark Baymax at the end.

October-November: various magazine and trade show features that focus on the finer details like growth systems, etc. The game will probably be playable at any trade show. Maybe one other world reveal at some point.

Jump Festa: Final major trailer, showcase of all Disney properties, FF character reveals, first full gameplay footage of Big Hero 6 as the highlight, first look at Master Xehanort

December-release: tv spots, general advertisements, reviews, etc.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
There is also the possibility of news coming through Famitsu

Yeah, as I said, that’s in the July/August, October/November, and December up to release time frames. Obviously not restricted to those times, but magazine features are the most likely source of news during those downtimes. Although, Disney world-wise, I think there will be a trailer to reveal each one considering there’s only 2-3 left. I could see original worlds being revealed through magazines though. Also, there will probably a Famitsu feature on each Disney world, even the ones already revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back