• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

March 29th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skilled keyblada

i cant have a say about skippin school cuz im in australia and im not sure when the import from na will arrive so.....yea but yea if u pre-order u can pick up kh2 on the 28th if you dont itll b on shelves on the 29th so.... psss preorder

Sympathy

I'm going to call them up to make sure they have it first, if they've got it, hop on a train for a fifteen minute ride to my mall. Buy it, and go straight home to play!

But, hey. : P It's worth it.

Ultima Kid

i dont gotta skip scool =) cus i got spring break that week lol but wen that day comes ima wake up early n tell my dad to go to gamestop wen it opens....and hopefully since the game ships n arrives the 28th n it hits the shelfs n sells the 29th...hopefully i can get it during the morning n play it all day n night =D

KylonCocalina

Sharikaaria said:
most likely on the 29th because the game ships on the 28th

that depends on if you preordered it online or not. if you physically went into a store and preordered it, you will be able to pick up your copy as soon as they open on the 28th.
now if you preordered it online then your retarded. since then whoever you preordered from will package and ship the game to your house on the 28th, which means it could take anywhere from a couple days to a couple weeks to get to you.
EDIT-- and for the love of god people learn what ships 3/28 MEANS

Angel_Protector

Will let see I only miss 0 days of school.Yup I am going to Skip school on the day it Come to store. ALso I going have to wait in line at 3:00a.m In the morning. But then i going to sleep little bit and then play Kh2 when I get up.

Ps:Waiting at 3am...Will Let get A poster of Kh2 that Gamestop hand out.
We talk about the Stand Poster.XD(And I can't sleep anymore 13 days left).
Kyloncocalina I give everyone A good idea what it mean by Ship:
OK gamestop had A date of Onimusa dawn of dreams and that was the day
it was in store. Now also if you all not to self about dates go to the gamestop
and check the store and see how many Box they got of games.

E

Eclipse

KylonCocalina said:
it will be IN the store a couple days before the 28th. They are not allowed to sell it before the 28th which is the official release date. that is how retail works.
as far as skipping school..... well i'm not in school so i'll be at my local mall at opening time, then come home and play it while eating breakfast :D
EDIT-- and again i realize that i am the old fart of this forum :(

that's not true, if you check the official square enix site it says it is SHIPPED ON MARCH 28TH. don't you people read? and if you knew anything about release dates and shipping dates, square enix releases and ships the games in boxes from the SE warehouse...trucks drive those games to other warehouses owned by walmart, ebgames, gamestop, target or whatever. Then trucks pick the games up, and drive those to the stores. the shipping takes about 1-2 business days depending on the shipping schedule/or the store. You will get it from the 29-31
It will not even be shipped to the stores until the 28th. So realize you don't get it on the release date. i have pre-ordered many times as well, so i have experince to back up that knowledge, and not once has it arrived on the release date. so there :p

Angel_Protector

Mindergorian said:
Yea skip school man!!!
I think i am gonna camp outside the game store lol...
Maybe not only me...
Perhaps alot of Kh2 fans will wanna join me ;)
Will if you live in Orlando then I hope I see you there.

Joten9115

i was thinking of skipping the 30th but then if i skip school alot i have to transfer schools because i live out of district and i have assloads of restrictions on me.

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
TwilightSoulKey said:
that's not true, if you check the official square enix site it says it is SHIPPED ON MARCH 28TH. don't you people read? and if you knew anything about release dates and shipping dates, square enix releases and ships the games in boxes from the SE warehouse...trucks drive those games to other warehouses owned by walmart, ebgames, gamestop, target or whatever. Then trucks pick the games up, and drive those to the stores. the shipping takes about 1-2 business days depending on the shipping schedule/or the store. You will get it from the 29-31
It will not even be shipped to the stores until the 28th. So realize you don't get it on the release date. i have pre-ordered many times as well, so i have experince to back up that knowledge, and not once has it arrived on the release date. so there :p

I am glad to see that at least some people here know how to read! SHIPPING date does not equal RELEASE date. TwilightSoulKey has it right now can the rest of you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back