• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MAR:Haven's Power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darckcloud

OKNow this is the first rp ive ever made that involved magic.All of the who were in the rp called "Responsibilty of Magic" will notice the magic names.But,I have gotten permission so no flaming.

Mar:Haven's Power
In the land of Mar Heaven.The power grows out completly.Mages of all kinds of magic Roar in might.Mar heaven is a world of magic like no other.All wonders completely.Wars have waged for centuries in this land leaving scars that go for miles.There are not only mages in this world oh no.There are many others.But deep within Mar Heaven darkness grows the league of theives commence.Sometimes werewolves might get loose or Quigs might wonder a town.The point is.MAr Heaven was once a peace ful place a place like no other. All races were one they lived in unity.That is until the pasa sword was crafted by a Brilliant demon.

"It is now complete. the lord will be very happy with this"The demon named Shyan walked in front of a Gate.Dust blew from the door as it slowly creaked open.Inside was a statue of a statue of what looked to be a man coverd in rags."Hello,Rebirth,its been awhile"
That scent.That scent of betrayl.SHYAN!!!.The walls began to creek as the statue rumbled in anger."Good to see you too Rebirth.I require your assistance".Shyan stepped closer and unsheathed the sword.Like I would help a traitor like you.You tricked us right into the Demon lords hands.Some brother you turned out to be.Shyan gritted his teethand plunged the sword into the statue of Rebirth.What is this you basta-.Rebirth was cut off.His soul was now being sucked into the sword."Dont worry,Shyan there are otherss like you"

SHyan left the chamber.He then walked down another hall and enterd a room."Are they ready"Shyan asked.A spider looking demon sat in a chair."Almost Shyan.im in planting the demon stones now"With a press of a button.Handlers cam down carrying something and implaned them into the bodies.

OK the plot is that the bodies in the chamber are us.Now that is all i am saying .I dont want to spoil everything but you will all be shocked in the end.^_^

Rules.
1)No spaming all that useless crap.God how I hate that.
2)No post like.
Zack jumped into the air and did a blackflip
ZAck quickly dashed into a room
ZAck the found his target.
3)The password has to start with a M
4)Only people with over 500 post please if you able to round up and get 500 your ok
5) Do not gdmod like you already know
6)tHIS IS A LITERATE.i AM NOT THAT PICKY.
7)The true password is MAr HAven.Just for those who didnt read to down here

Template:
Name:

Appearance:

Cursed sword:The side affects of it is that you soon become one with it and your able to see into its past without its permision)

Cursed sword name:I call Rebirth XD)

Race: Just pm me if its a race you only heard of.Which I doubt XD)

Magic Type:After we aqquire the swords)

Job:What kind)

DEmon stone:It will be revealed later on.You guys will love what happens

ill post mine after the first person well.On and out. Oh yeah.

Rule:&)The real password is Chronicles of the cursed sword

HAve fun you guys.

And I forgot heres the magic choices

Magic types:

Elemental Magic --
Self-explanatory. You have the ability to manipulate or create the five basic elements. Fire,wind,water,earth, and electricity. You can even combine these elements, but doing this requires more stamina, and you may find yourself feeling... weak at times by doing this.

Healing Magic -- Also self-explanatory. You can heal anyone or anything, yet this requires energy as well. If you attempt to heal yourself, you must pull the energy from something else around you. The larger the healing process, the more energy you require, be it from yourself or something else.

Time Magic -- You have the ability to manipulate Time. You can rewind/fast forward time (a max of 10 minutes), stop time (max of 30 seconds), or slow down time (a max of three minutes). The reason this magic is so restricted, is because, one, you are a teenager -- your powers are not fully developed. Two, Time is an ability that can be God-Moded quite easily. I won't let just anyone have this.

Chaos Magic -- Sort of explains itself. Think Scar off of Full Metal Alchemist. You have black lightning which can destroy things. However, you also have the random white lightning that shows up, that can reconstruct, or make things better.

Blood Magic -- One of, if not the, most dangerous type of magic -- to the user and to others. You use blood, be it yours or your opponents, to your advantage. You can craft weaponry or armor out of blood, as well as other abilities of blood. You may find yourself growing weak if you use your own blood, though it is most often used.

Illusion Magic -- You are able to cast illusions. You can make yourself and others appear different, or affect your surroundings as well. Things can seem very, very real, but never really are.

Law Magic -- You can affect and manipulate the laws of reality, sometimes reality itself. This magic requires a great amount of energy, so a Law User can often find themselves growing very weak suddenly. For instance, if you don't like gravity, get rid of it.

Beast Magic -- You are able to change into a creature, communicate with creatures, summon creatures -- both mythical and real. You can only stay an animal/creature no more than twenty minutes at a time.

Ultimate Techniques:

Elemental Magic -- Elemental Doom: Lo and behold, you take all five elements, raw essences of them, and combine them into one, creating an explosion that has a spherical diameter of four-hundred feet. Many times after using this, there are odd side affects. The area that had been affected suffers affects from all five elements. In other words, part of the area will be electrified, part burned, part frozen over, part grown over with flora, and part just destroyed. This can only be used once every thirty days.

Healing Magic -- Redemption: In this technique, you can bring up to three people back from the dead. However, this technique can only be used once -- it requires a sacrifice of your life force.

Time Magic -- Chrono Prison: Up to ten people can be sent back in time, into the future, or frozen in a moment in time. This can only be used once every fifty days. They stay there, unable to come back.

Chaos Magic -- Structure Convolution: This powerful spell literally merges, folds, combines everything in a selected three-hundred-and-fifty square foot area. This can only be used once every fifty days.

Blood Magic -- Bloodbath:This immensely powerful technique is glorious and terrifying to behold. The user can only use this once. It has only been used once in all of its known history, and the only thing that was known from this technique, was the fact that the user was dead afterwards, along with the four-hundred soldiers that had were attacking him. The user had no blood left.

Illusion Magic -- Episode: The wielder can trap up to twelve people in an illusion permanently. The wielder can even wish the twelve to kill themselves, if they make it part of it. This can only be used once ever forty-five days. They are literally stuck in an "Episode."

Law Magic -- Freestyle: The wielder, in a selected four-hundred square foot area, for a time of ten minutes, dismisses all laws of reality. The affects of this can be very surprising. This can only be used once every sixty days.

Beast Magic -- Revolution of Animalia: Essentially, the wielder becomes a hulking beast of legend, usually a combination of more than one creature, for a total of an hour, with enhanced abilities -- speed, strength, senses. This can only be used once every thirty days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back