• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

maleificent's laugh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedeamongt

This may be stupid, but i was watching the cutseen in Yen Sids tower and the laugh that you hear from maleificent isnt as good as the Japenease one. It actually sounds really forced and stupid when listened to, there is no dramatic affect at all. So what do you all think?

australian sora

Keyblade Master
well guess whati havnt heard her laugh in KH2 so i dont really now but ill tell you when KH2 comes out in austrlia k :D

E

Evil-Riku

I thought it was really funny, her laugh, I laughed so hard I wezzed.

FigmentJedi

I think the laughter actually sounds like the laughter heard from Maleficent in Sleeping Beauty. Blakslee is doing a better job at sounding like Eleanor Audely(Malificent's original voice, Cinderella's stepmother and Madame Leota in the Haunted Mansion ride) in this one.

Jsnake

...Why are we discussing about how a fictional character in a video game sounds when she laughs?

Anyway, it's simple. People in Japan are generally much better voice actors than American's.

SoraGaurdian

It was alright. I didn't pay much attention to it...she creeps me out in general though...O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back