• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

maleficent? KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora093

I wonder if maleficent will be back with some plot :unsure:
(remember)- that she was back again and they never said what happened to her

khloser4life

I wonder if maleficent will be back with some plot :unsure:
(remember)- that she was back again and they never said what happened to her

since they didnt show her die, im pretty sure she wll be back.besides she was the "big bad" of kh1 (besides xehanort).

Charlie K

Back in Business
Ya, alot from what I've seen. But..I kinda hope she isn't...She's to over used IMO

shadow_of_light

well for one, they didn't explain how she came back to life. then, they didn't affirm whether she as dead or not. so, yes, she will be back. and they have some explaining to do... i wonder if they might that in coded. just a thought..........

KuwabaraTheMan

Website
gc.mindjunk.org
There's no reason to think that she won't be, but I'm hoping that KH3 will be Maleficent's swan song, and we get a big final battle with her.

She doesn't need to be stretched out any further.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Yeah she will be most definitely, but what i wanna see is what happens to the WTNW after she takes control of it

Y

Yannis

They were married with Pete ^_______________^

The letter Sora and friends got was announcement about the wedding. KH3 is about Sora´s journey to wedding. ^________________________________________^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back