• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maleficent and . . . Ansem?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

According to KHU, Maleficent (please ppl, learn to spell her name correctly) is working with Ansem to obtain KH. Now, this is very strange, considering their clashing roles in KHI. After all, Ansem hastened Maleficent's death, then stomps her ashes to nothing and says, "A fitting end, for such a fool." Anyone think these aren't two roles meant to be allies? We all know, in the end, Maleficent will be betrayed, but what is her purpose? I really liked Maleficent in I, she was so evil, but Ansem is much more important and powerful. "Why?" is my question. Feel free to post theories here.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
because ansem and maleficent want the same goal and that goal is to open kingdom hearts so the world can be engulfed in darkness and they both want to get back at riku

Ansem/Sephy

If they want the same goal, then that only causes more problems, right? 'Cause then they disagree to whom the power would belong . . .

Wow. I see you thought that one thro' guys (sarcasism implied.)

KING_RIKU

So your asking why Ansem is stronger than Maleficent ?

if thats the question.. then the answer would be simply because ansem is higher than maleficent.. has a more important role and was once a king..
so i would guess hes more powerful than maleficent!

Zexion of the Twilight

Heartless Bas****
Where the spirit shall wander for eternity.
KING_RIKU said:
So your asking why Ansem is stronger than Maleficent ?

if thats the question.. then the answer would be simply because ansem is higher than maleficent.. has a more important role and was once a king..
so i would guess hes more powerful than maleficent!
Not king,a sage.Besides,he "plunged" into the darkness.That's deep.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
He was a king...he ruled over Bastion, you know- before it became Hollow.
RHD said Engulfed! Someone said engulfed! Yaay!
And about the thing, perhaps he's using Maleficent? She lost her heart right? So maybe that has effected her self control or something.
Or maybe now that she's a dragon- Ansem can use her as like a pet or something!

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
At the time when ansem hastened her death, perhaps she didn't know it was him. She had no knowledge of rikus possesion, and probaly thought it was all rikus doing. Or maybe maleficent is ansems pet XD

Zexion of the Twilight

Heartless Bas****
Where the spirit shall wander for eternity.
Engulfed said:
He was a king...he ruled over Bastion, you know- before it became Hollow.
RHD said Engulfed! Someone said engulfed! Yaay!
And about the thing, perhaps he's using Maleficent? She lost her heart right? So maybe that has effected her self control or something.
Or maybe now that she's a dragon- Ansem can use her as like a pet or something!
Ansem Report 1 - Defeat Jafar (Genie) in Agrabah

Much of my life has been dedicated to pursuit of knowledge. That knowledge has guarded this world well. Not a soul doubts that. I am blessed with people's smiles and respect. But though I am called a sage, there are things I do not understand. I believe darkness sleeps in every heart, no matter how pure. Given the chance, the smallest drop can spread and swallow the heart. I have witnessed it many times.

Darkness... Darkness of the heart. How is it born? How does it come to affect us so? As ruler of this world, I must find the answers. I must find them before the world is lost to those taken by the darkness.

Want to say that again?

Ansem/Sephy

So, Aerith also said Ansem was their wise ruler. I think King is implied. This was revealed later in the story, but I cannot remember when . . . An-e-way, a sage is a very wise person, a king is a monarch-ruler, there's a difference, yeah, but it doesn't mean he can't be both. Although, I'd say he mistook knowledge for wisdom . . . sometimes I feel Ansem truly was blinded in his search, and I don't know why, but, at the time, I would feel sorry for him. He's just trying to be someone his people will want to look up to . . . Did he really start out so bad? . . .

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
no no no u got it all wrong that ultimaia alpha thing was a recap of kh1 for he bio not for kh2 but the other ppl's is

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I believe Ansem was the ruler, he may not have been an official ruler but everyone looked up to him none the less... As for Mel and Ansems relationship, chances are Mel doesn't have any memories of what happened, similar to what seems to be happening to a lot of the other characters. Also it was Riku who betrayed Mel, we don't know if Mel knew Ansem was controlling Riku.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
they both don't like riku, malelifecent(i can't spell) hates him because she thinks he killed him, and ansem hates him because he isn't going darkness anymore.

SephiZero

Has everyone forgotten that Ansem was the one that started the heartless? Because of this, it is obvious that he must be stronger that Malificent.

Also, Malificent and Ansem were never working together. Malificent was merely using the heartless to get power. That is why none of the Disney vilains, including her, could control the heartless. When Ansem possessed Riku, he used Riku's power to unlock Malificent's so that she could kill Sora. When it didn't work out, he was pissed off, so he stomped out Malificent's remains. That is what really happened.

dejah

:|
Hear hear!

i think Ansem's more powerful than maleficent. in the end, who i she? just a pawn in his game...

dejah

:|
maybe this time you fight he in her own world. i'm assuming this because we see maryweather...

Chosenoneknuckles

And it would make sense, as Aurora would be back in her homeworld and the XIII Order need the Princesses of Heart to open Kingdom Hearts again.

Heartless_matenk

she died, ansem made fun of her, she didnt know because she was dead.

now ansem being the more powerful probably wants to use her as a pawn by making malfecent think she is better than ansem and he needs help or summin.

probably...? mabey....? probably not....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back