• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Making Anime?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azn_ATran

Awards
Can someone give the process on making anime? Im giving a speech on how to make it to my class. I need to know the steps from making manga to the licensing and distrubuting. Thanks to whowever helps me.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
.... Well, I definitely know that if it started out as a manga, the anime company/publisher/whatever needs the mangaka/author's permission to make it. Uuhhh.... that's all I know for sure. >.< Sorry.

P

PIG.

Most manga-ka get their big break in weekly shonen magazines.

The United States doesn't have one. (aside from Shonen Jump, but it's owned by viz who wont publish your manga) You'll also need professional tools like filters and India Ink.

Tsuki-chan

&#12388;&#12365;&#12371;
Awards
i can explain a little that i know from my head.

1.getting manga notice
usually manga is the start to most animes. Manga-ka try to get there art notice so that a publisher/anime company...etc notices them. If there work gets enough notice then they'll sometimes make it into a anime.

2. Get deals and stuff get set with who ever the person who's trying to make your manga into anime.

3. and #3 work.

thats all i know. If that doesnt help then search on yahoo or those other places named.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
There are generally 2 types of anime. Anime made directly into a series. This type is made for the sake of promotion. The other starts from a very popular manga series.

A manga series start with a simple idea that is drawn on paper. There are generally 2 types as well. Shonen, which is actiony and attracts male readers, and shojo, which is about fantasy and romance and targets girls readers.

A manga truly begins in a Zasshi, or phonebooks as Japanese call it. These magazines are thick, and feature around 10 other stories. Theyr'e in black and white, printed on cheap paper,and are often thrown away after being read.

If it becomes popular, the artist can reprint it in a tanboukan, which means seperate volume, which contains several chapters without other stories or ads.

Finally, if it is majorly popular, a producer may aproach the artist for a tv deal. And that's how a an anime is born from manga. Need to know what are the types of anime too?

Azn_ATran

Awards
Thanks guys, google is no help since it gives me anime shows or wallpapre. wikipedia doesn't give me the information im looking for unless im missing something. Thaks to whoever gave me inofmration. do u think this outline is good for a speech for 5-7 min
A. Creating a comic version is the first step
1. Storyline
2. Target audience
3. Character Design
B. Creating a deal with magazine is the second step
1. Produce in weekly magazine
2. Reprint into a book form
C. Creating the animated version
1. See Popularity
2. Set a deal a with anime companies

yea i know its short, but that all i can do, if someoen can give me more infor or a new main point (the main points are in BOLD.thank i highly appreciate it

Azn_ATran

Awards
thank you guys for your help. i was wandering if i can have your names, just PM them to me, cause i need to cite u guys and can't use your user name. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back