• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Making a KH game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadcloud

I'm making a kh game of my own it takes place before kh BBS I call it kh before the darkness . I have most of the game completed but I'm still having trouble with the world maps in game downloads the storylineI still need to work on the world maps.Dynamis and uh Keyblade weapons on starting trouble but I'm working on the world weapons into eternal bladesI got most the techniques and abilities down all I need now is still write a story for the gameI added in polka harness world and I just need any tips that could help me work on the storyline it features same order and Eraqus as the mean people and they're in the mark mastery test.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: making a kh game

you could have the story focus on terranort during his time with ansem, or aqua and her journies in the dark realm

bigbadcloud

right now I'm using my iPhone cure right this right now so it's a bit hard.I will have my findings posted after a little bit right now it's on my laptop and I don't have internet on my laptop right now so when I put my findings all share them.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
right now I'm using my iPhone cure right this right now so it's a bit hard.I will have my findings posted after a little bit right now it's on my laptop and I don't have internet on my laptop right now so when I put my findings all share them.

Cool. I'm interested in what you got

Sakura

Uhhh...sounds cool, but hope you have a spell check person or someone good at grammar cause....

Yeah...

>.>; Don't mean to be harsh, but hope you have a good team helping you with this! Making a game by yourself is pretty tough! Sounds like a good concept though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back