• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Make Your Own Special Move

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Stoopid

Cool but improbable. But I for one would choose 'Forever Zero' (Crono Cross already did this) but it's cool. It makes a black hole that obliterates everything in the general area. Although perhaps a little to dark for Sora to use.

Eh i would make

Final Move

Kills everything in sight ( bosses get their hp gone by 50% ) and restores FULL recovery
stats.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
Infinate Scar:
Continuous slashing, raises hp for each attack that hits an opponent and creates an outburst at the end of the slashing.

unknown123

it would be cool if you could do the moves from deepdive like the BHK,i like the jump and slash combo but have you like do more reaction time buttons like god of warlike l1,x,o,l1,l1

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Yeah, the Deep Dive moves would be cool. I like the one where he jumps, spins, slashes, then throws the keyblade. I'd also like to do "Terror of Zanarkand" by Shuyin from FFX2 or "Omnislash" by cloud in FF7, both with reactions.
It will be tough but with practice we'd be able to say that we are KH masters.

Decron

it would be to muchof the good stuff because you get to make your own keyblade to so...
but it would be cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back