• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Make your own Kingdom Hearts 2 Quote!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamijim1

"The Darkness may be strong, but when it comes to Twilight, there is no power GREATER!!!! By the way I still haven't got my soda."

rin_chan

I once pictured a nobody saying this...-.-'
"Heart, or no heart, I have a concious and that's all that matters.... You said that once about someone else didn't you..?" (talking to Sora.)

"Forget the nobodies, GIMME MY FREAKIN' ICECREAM!!XD" (my quote!) (No stealing! even tho it's not that great..>.<)

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
"Dance Heartless dance. If you want to get a role in the musical with your Nobody friends, then you have to put some energy into it."-Demyx (not really but it is what he would say if he had the chance)

Dark Sephora

Well it's dark and there are screams in the distan
"Here's a tip Kairi, always hide behind the strong guy with the sword. Unless of course you think you can take the evil monsters. Well no matter what you do I like being safe behind the good guys." Dark Sephora because no matter how big I talk I could prolly never beat a bunch of Heartless/Nobodies.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
"Awh, I wanted the sword" (What Roxas would say after grabbing the Sword before fighting the giant Nobody, and getting the Keyblade instead)

rin_chan

*Riku and Mickey walking down the path in CoM*
Riku: *tired* How much further do you think Nomura wants us to walk....?
Mickey:....T-T
!!!!S_P_O_I_L_E_R_!!!!!!
*scene where nobodies tackle Maleficent in Hollow Bastion*
Nobodies: LOOOOOOOVE!!!! <3
Maleficent: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! D:
Sora, Donald, Goofy: o_O
(sry if this is weird.. ^^' me n a freind made it up.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back