• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Make a side quest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Oblivion007

Besides making the ultima weapon what would your side quest be.Mines would be
find a cure for the sick lion cubs cubs in the pridelands.the prize simba as a summon like in kh1.:thumbsup:

Dark Oblivion007

got another.Land of dragons. Find an old man in the mountains.He will teach you dragon fire .a more powerful fire spell that shoots at enimes and not surrond you only.
All you have to do is defet all of his student under 2min with no forms or magic other than cure.and you can only use it twice.# of students 10

EternalTwilight3

i liked the trinity marks too. but my side quest would be 'riku training' lyk in every world there would be a secret spot and you would get to fight riku like you did in KH1 on destiny islands in the begining and he would range from hard to easy to medium and you would get cool dark powers everytime you beat him and if you beat him in all the worlds you get a keyblade like his

fallen Seraphim

After fighting Xemnas for the first time all the organisation headstones in proof of existence light up like Saix and Luxord allowing you to fight each member again. Then, once you've beaten all members the next time you go to the door of Kingdom hearts you will have two options.

Face Xemnas

Dive into the Heart

Selecting the second option will take you to the cross roads in the secret ending in the Keyblade graveyard. You can travel down three of the four pathway, when you reach the end a command button will appear showing ???

Select it at each end of the three roads and you will be able to able to fight a knight from the ending. Each vitory will also give you secret report by Xemnas .Once all knights are beaten go down the final path were three keyblades will be show lying in the ground.

You can now choose to have either...

Road to dawn

Mickey's Kingdom Key

nameless blade (keyblade shown with the first knight)

(yes I'm aware I have to much time on my hands)

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
After fighting Xemnas for the first time all the organisation headstones in proof of existence light up like Saix and Luxord allowing you to fight each member again. Then, once you've beaten all members the next time you go to the door of Kingdom hearts you will have two options.

Face Xemnas

Dive into the Heart

Selecting the second option will take you to the cross roads in the secret ending in the Keyblade graveyard. You can travel down three of the four pathway, when you reach the end a command button will appear showing ???

Select it at each end of the three roads and you will be able to able to fight a knight from the ending. Each vitory will also give you secret report by Xemnas .Once all knights are beaten go down the final path were three keyblades will be show lying in the ground.

Road to dawn

Mickey's Kingdom Key

That would be really fun. Cool idea.

Miss Sephiroth

With Sephiroth beatin' the crap out of Cloudy-boy
Yea.... they were cool, KH2 was kinda cheap in a way.
the graphics were good, but the side quests, like dalmatians and trinity marks were gone:confused:
now we hasve to find all the chests, which are in all easy to find :unsure:
----

And helping Sora regains him memory would be cool, but what would you have to do?
make a puzzle with 1000 pieces?
But before that you have to travel to worlds to find the pieces, and when you have all of them and fit them togeter you beat the game?

Murasame

Face Xemnas

Dive into the Heart

Road to dawn

Mickey's Kingdom Key

Wow, Excellent i'd love to play through that, it'd be soo much fun.
I didn't hate the Hundred Acre wood, it just annoyed me slightly, I hated Atlantica xDD

fallen Seraphim

I actually liked Atlantica it was fun to see the heros of a video game burst out into song:laugh:

Plus the Little Mermaid has some of my favorite Disney songs.^^

Sora Donald and Goofy are soooooooooo cute when they sing.

I wonder if they'll be new side quests in the Final Mix of KH2 like in 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back