• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Make A Role!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Treva Blackblade

Here, I thought we would do a few things that came to me in a dream.

1. Make a completely new character.
A. Can't have a Keyblade or anything that would make him/her stronger than
Sora or any other main character.(Not including Donald and Goofy.)
B. Can not be able to do stuff like on DBZ, or have Gundams, etc.
C. Can only have two weapons at the most. (Unless the are arrows, etc.)
D. Cannot be a complete idoit, or a sexual person at all!

2. Once character is made create a story of his/her adventures.
A. Must include Sora Donald and Goofy.
B. Character cannot kill either one of them.
C. Character CAN be against Sora, or the Organization.
D. If you want, and if allowed, you may include other people's character's,
BUT the person who created him/her must make sure it sounds like their
character.
E. Character cannot leave the world s/he is in.
F. Character must play an important part in your story. (I shouldn't need to
tell you that.)

Here is the information need to creat your character. (World can be completely made up.)

Name: (What's his/her name?)
Looks: (What does s/he look like?)
Weapon(s): (What weapon(s) does s/he have if any. Name and type.)
Intention: (Is s/he with the Light or the Dark?)
Ocupation: (If any)
Personality: (How s/he acts)
History: (His/her past life.)
Abilities: (What skills can s/he do?)
World: (What world does s/he come from? If wanted His/her world could have
been destroied and is now on another.)

Now create your Story! One Person at a time so no one get's confused.

T

TheKing#1

Ill proablly do it tommorow cause its goin to be long

Treva Blackblade

I know it will take long...(I haven't been on for a few days,) but it's just like the World or weapon maker posts. I thought we should just expand the "Idea" and have a little fun with it. And I agree now. I should have posted this else were.

Treva Blackblade

Here, I'll start us off with a character...

Name: Treva blackblade
Looks: Short black hair (Like Sora and Riku's mixed,) a tight white shirt with a black heart on the back, one white sleeve, black jeans, a white belt that hangs from the center of his waist to his knees (one on each side,) white shoes with black lightning strips on them, a Heartless Symbol ingraved on his back.
Weapon(s): Demon's Edge (Katana,) and Marsamune (Katana.)
Intention: Light.
Ocupation: Jack of Trades.
Personality: Nice, but strong hearted whithout his mother being mentioned (then he cry.)
History: When Treva was but only a child his mother, whom he had forgoten her name, was taken away by the Heartless. A man left him a weapon called the "Marsamune." The man told him he would learn from the sword and will one day rescue his mother. Seven years have passed and Treva still hasn't given up on his long lost mother.
Abilities: The Heart Within (Like Trinity Limit,) Climhazard, Fire, Ice, Lightning, Demi, Cure, and Aero. (Never mentioned this but you can also have Dual abilities. Sorry!) X-Slash(Sora), Holy Light(Sora, Heals everyone and uses Aero on all), Free Fall(Sora, Treva throws Sora into the air and Sora comes down with a powerfull strike), Fire Slash(Donald sets Treva's swords on fire), Ice Slash(Donald, you get it), Lightning Slash(Donald), Spin Cycle(Goofy, Treva spins Goofy around the area), Rocket Throw(Goofy, Treva grabs Goofy, spins around, then throws Goofy), Max Defence(Goofy, Treva uses Goofy's shield to run around blockng all the Heartless attacks), Friends Unite (Sora, Donald, and Goofy. They combined their strongest attacks into one and a flash destoies only Heartless in ten feet.)
World: Hollow Bastion.

There. Now lets see some more please, before I start making my world. Have fun!

electrikeyblade14

yes! i already have a character made and now i can share her with you!

NAME : moon (female)
LOOKS : electric-blue/royal-blue highlighted side-parted hair, electronic left arm, blue tank-top, silver necklace with crecent moon, double pierced ears, (1st piercing-crecent moon shaped hoops, 2nd piercing-blue mickey mouse head studs), silver gloves with fingers cut off, capri jeans, blue/silver no-lace shoes.
WEAPON : dream sword with blue handle
INTENTION : light
PERONALITY : strong, knowlageable, open-minded, funny, determined, tempered, is extremely protective of her friends, and has emotions with a mind of their own.
HISTORY : lived on earth, like us, but found her way to a gummi ship and traveled to hollow bastion, meeting ansem and king micky. she then moved to destiny islands a day before it was swallowed by darkness, meeting sora, kairi, and riku, and proving her superior fighting skills to wakka, tidus, and selphie. she then joined sora on his long journey to find riku and kairi.
ABILITIES : swordsmanship, the power to summon lightning on her command. she can also use her electronic arm as a lightning rod to protect her friends.
WORLD : earth
STORY : becomes sora, donald, and goofy's best friend and keeps them on track as she aids them in their journey. :)

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
it would be kinda pointless to put my character in here. Reason is mine has a keyblade ment to protect Sora and my rival has one ment to destroy. Neither one is stronger then Sora or Riku though. My rival never gets to destroy sora because my character always defeats him first.

Treva Blackblade

Okay! electrikeyblade14, yours is most likely gonna be the longest! I actually want to see this one. It's like Kingdom Hearts all over again. And Mikail, seeing how you seem to already have your character(s) and a story line, I'll let the keyblade thing slide, just this once! Hope it's fun! :)

H

Heartless Tifa

Treva! I haven't talked to you in a while! What have you been doing?

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
when you post please make sure your post have meaning to them. Otherwise it is considered spam. You should pm him for stuff like "What have you been doing"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back