• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(MAJOR SPOILERS)Kingdom Hearts Destroyed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advent-Warrior

Ok this just popped into my head. This whole thing is pretty much a spoiler so just don't read on if you don't want to be spoiled. In the end of kingdom hearts Xemnas absorbed a part of kingdom hearts, allowing him to become extremely powerful. But in the end Sora and Riku destroyed him, but heres the thing. We learned that when a nobody dies, it fades into nothingness. Without a heart, it ceases to exist. So if Xemnas died, maybe that small part of kingdom hearts faded too. We also learned kingdom hearts is what separates the world of light from the world of darkness. That means that maybe in the space where kingdom hearts was destroyed, the two realms would cross over, and become a world of both light and darkness. This also means that this world would be a direct route to kingdom hearts, since it is in the space where a part of it once was. Just a weird theory, tell me your thoughts.

Neverfate

I don't think Kingdom Hearts can be destroyed. It's pretty much said that Light and Dark are eternal, and Kingdom Hearts is composed of those things, therefore it shouldn't really be able to be destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back