• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

magic spells

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
dark_matrix said:
who's the ass who said the spells,thank u for ruining it,have a plesent time
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spells arent spoilers. . . everyone knows what the names are going to be like. . .Its like that in all FF games. And you dont have kh2 in english. . . it isnt out.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
The one magic spell useful to me was cure. I didn't bother using the others a lot.

1948dragon_

★SoRa★ said:
edit: also if u use them 3 in a row or at the end of a combo or wahtever u do a diff move (like a power packed versdion of blizzard)
that only happens if your in your wisdom form

dark_matrix said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
no you dont have kh2 in english

Lunar Knight

American Person
dark_matrix said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nobody has KH2 English version, except Square Enix who are putting the finishing touches (I think they are, if not, my mistake) and getting ready to release it.

I didn't know there were magnet and beam. I learned something today!

popiah

I like blizzard and thunder magic. I seldom use fire because the range is quite small although it spin around.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i think they should add a few more magic from FF

also, thunder doesnt make sense when you think about it. Thunder is the sound of Lightening. Lightening is the electricity, thunder is its sound. thats why there is a delay from when lightening strikes and thunder sounds, because the speed of light is faster than the speed of sound ^_^

zoero

idk about the new spells but i know the fire spell(new) strikes multiple targets..just like thundaga and the blizzard one is like a sphere that grows and strikes everything in his way. about the summons i heard is gona be something like it... but none of the same old stuff:(... too sad.. i will miss tinker bell and mushu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back