• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Magic Powers in KH2!!!! (Create-a-Magic Power)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Playcell

which magic powers should return from KH1? u tell
Create new magic powers that u think should be in KH2. let the fun begin!!!

Magic powers from KH1:

i think that all the magic powers from kh1 should return but they should be modified.

New magic powers in Kh2:

Storm: a tornodo appears around all party members throwing away all the nearby enemies. This makes the enemies dizzy for a short period of time and it gives us a few seconds to recover our hp or watever.

Electric: Electric current shots out of the tip of the Keyblade and electrocutes the desired enemy. The opponent is highly damaged if u hite it at the right time.

Wind: Wind appears around the user and his party members and carries them to paces that are unreachable by walking,jumping,climbing etc.

Earth : one word can describe this power ::: EARTHQUAKE!!!

Rock Rain : ok this one is kinda stupid...it rains rocks and ur enemies get badly hurt..lol
----

what do u think?
feel free to create-a-magic power.

darkness_boy6

Awards
first of all dont double post just edit and i think that this thread is cool well here it go'

Ultra Blade Ability
the blade gets ten feet longer than normal and boosts attack and mp and even hp for 1 min

~NGD OMEGA~

Abilities I did, but I think I will let this one slide (But there are WAY too many create a threads).

Storm: Summons a storm to the field that strikes all enemies with a variety of elements.

Hurricane: A powerful storm that costs a lot but decimatess the field and completely destroys all enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back