• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lyrical Apocalypse

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XorAilos

Okay then, I got bored of waiting, *Short attention span* so I might as well make it. Oh and look here: List of constellations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for the constellations!
---

~Plot~
The world of humans now droughted by a endless winter, few survive. The world has become better enviroment wise but ten times worse industrialism wise. The few that have lived after this endless winter survive in small villages not unlike ones in the fifteenth century, but with slightly more advanced technology. One in every five hundred humans has special talents and are branded by the rest of the world as "Lyrics." These Lyrics have abilities originating from constellations such as Lupus, Cancer and even Telescopium. Lyrics are ridiculed by most humans as they are "Those damn monsters that caused Fimbulwinter." Althought this is completely false many humans tend to believe it. However the true monsters have began leaking through the outside world and getting closer and closer to towns everyday. They come in many forms, most as mutated animals or humans but some... some entirely demonic creatures that spawn from the humans that died in Fimbulwinter. These atacks aren't just random monsters though, not at all. The creatures are commanded by some invisible force. Some say monsters with brains, others undead and some even say it could be humans. The fimbulwinter thats been reffered to is the endless winter in norse mythology if you didin't know.
---

~Character sheet~
Name:
Appearence: *Pictures or text*

History:
Weopons:
Lyric: *Put yes or no, if yes use the template thats in italics*
Siding: *Humans, None, Good, Evil,etc.*

Constellation: *Which constellation they get their power from / Here you can find a list: List of Constellations* - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ability: *What it allows them to do*
Type: *Each one has a type. Its either support which heightens physical attributes, element which grants elemental control, fusion which allows the user to become more like the object or animal, or other abilities that fit into none of these*

---

So there you have it, there's a few links to the constellations list lieing around incase you need it. When you make up a ability though... PLEASE, oh please make it relevant to the constellation. I would make a list of monsters but I don't have the time.

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Name: Haseo Kurisako
Appearance:
wraths-11.jpg

History: He was born into the world half human and half of something else leading to his pointy ears. He is usually a caring person despite his mean appearance. He usually is happy but his anger is GREAT. (Noy a lot but I'll edit later.)
Weapons: As you see a nice sword at his side.
Lyric: Yes
Siding:Good
Constellation: Scorpio
Ability: Enhanced speed, more durable, Wide range of attacks. Transform his sword into a mystic sword called Scorpion's Sting. Crappy name, big power.
Type: Fusion Physical and Element.

Last edited:

Aceflyheight

Ok, XorAilos I've got my character posted here and I'm going to try to finished the history as soon as I get a chance.

~Character sheet~

Name: Kaito Hikaru

Appearence:
Hair: Dark brown hair that always looks messy. It goes down to the bottom of his neck in the back, but it only brushes the top of his eyes in the front. There are also several crimson red streaks that stand out against the rest of his brown hair.
Eyes: Has bi-color eyes, his left eye is a fiery red while right one is a emerald green.
Clothes: Black t-shirt, in which the sleeves stop a few inches above his elbows. He also wears a Red windbreaker jacket over his shirt that he leaves open, exposing his black shirt. Kaito also has fingerless red and black gloves on his hands. He also wears cargo pants that end at the top of his tennis shoes.

Personality: Kaito is the kind of person that will put the well-being of somebody else over his own. Kaito has been known to be shy at times, but most of the time his big mouth covers up that part of his personality. He can be a loner at times and has been known to charge into things without thinking.

History: Kaito was born in a small village as the son of the village's leader and his wife. As a young child, Kaito had always been fanasciated(sp) with anything connected to fire and spent all of his free time learning as much as he could about what fire could do. His parents were always curious about his fanasciation(sp) with fire and began to wonder why he was always so curious about what fire could do. But then, one day they found out why. They had left Kaito alone for the day in their family house when they had to leave on business. While they were gone, Kaito began to do a few experiments to see if what he read about fire was correct and he accidentally set the entire house on fire with himself inside. When his parents got word of the fire, they came back as soon as they could and arrived soon after the fire had been put out. Everybody thought that Kaito's parents had taken him with them, so nobody had gone back inside to see if Kaito was still alive once the fire had been put out.

Kaito's dad, after hearing that nobody had gone in to check yet, rushed in to look to see if his son had somehow survived. When he found Kaito, he couldn't believe his eyes. The room that Kaito had been in was burnt to pieces like the other rooms had been, but Kaito was lying right there in the center of the floor asleep, his entire body smoking, but there wasn't any burns visible at all on his body. At that moment, Kaito's dad realized why Kaito had always been so obsessed with learning about fire. He was a Lyric, that's why. But, why did it have to be his son of all people? If everybody else found out then all three of them could be in trouble.

Kaito's dad grabbed Kaito's sleeping body and ran with him out the back of the burned down home so that nobody else could see him. He carried Kaito a short distance away to the edge of the village and laid him down outside the limits of the village. After that, he came back to the village and sneaked back inside the building and then came out the front and told everybody that his son had died in the fire. He kept the secret of what he had realized about his son from everybody, including his own wife.

Before Kaito woke up from where he had been laid down by his father, he was found by a newly married couple who were passing through, headed to their own village. Kaito was adopted by them, but because of the stress when he first awakened his powers as a Lyric, he had forgotten all of his memories up until the point when the couple had found him. They treated Kaito as their own, never knowing of the power that resided in Kaito's body.

Since then, Kaito has grown up with his new family, believing them to be his true family since he has never regained his lost memories and his Lyric powers have not awakened again. But, recently a group of what could only be described as demons appeared in the village and murdered everybody in the whole village except for Kaito. When they found Kaito's house, his parents did their best to protect him, but they were both slayed, trying their best to protect him. After they were both killed, the demons advanced towards Kaito, but before they could kill him, the fire that had engulfed the house as soon as the demons entered, rushed around and engulfed the demons, burning them alive. For the second time in his life, Kaito's lyric powers had activated to save his life. While the demons were being burned alive, Kaito ran for his life trying to get as far as he could from the village.

Eventually he got far enough away that he had lost the demons that had been looking for him. He began to wonder why the fire had rushed to protect him. He then heard a sound near him and he looked over to see that it was another demon that had found him. He became scared, but as he continued to focus on the demon, it was engulfed in flames as well. At that moment, Kaito realized that the fire wasn't acting of its own free will to protect him, he was actually controlling and manipulating it somehow. Since that incident, Kaito has traveled from village to village, trying to find out how he can control fire and why those demons chose to come after him.

Weapons: Two katanas that he keeps in sheaths that are criss-crossed on his back. He can use the katanas as normal weapons or he can use them in conjunction with his powers as a Lyric.

Hand Preference: Ambidextrous. (Kaito was born right-handed, but he began to become ambidextrous as he grew up.)

Side: Good-Human. Deep down, he'll always side with those that he thinks of as being good, even though he tries to believe that Lyrics and other humans might be able to get along one day, even with all of the hate and ridicule that Lyrics suffer at the hands of humanity.

Constellation: Leo

Ability: Control over fire and can manipulate it to aid him in battle.

Type: Element

Theme Song: Crawling in the Dark by Hoobastank

Battle Song: Animal I have Become by Three Days Grace

Quote: "If my life is predetermined by Fate, then I will find a way to cut Fate's link to me and forge ahead to make my own path."
"To sacrifice yourself is considered the greatest honor, but ask yourself one question first: is this truly what I want to sacrifice myself for?"

Hope that you don't mind, but I decided to add a few things to my character to help flesh him out somewhat.

Last edited:

XorAilos

Kaito is approved! And Scorpio? If it was that constellation it'd probbally be a fusion or a physical type. Once you give him his lyric abilities your approved. And now I must make two of my characters:
------

Name: Aydin Synor *Pernounced A-din Sigh-nor*
Appearence: http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/MirrorMirrorLieToMe/for stories/Nathaniel-CrossandPose.jpg *Credit to however drew that*

History: He was raised in a church because his father was a priest and his mother a nun, ten years after his birth a atack by people who where racist against Lyrics killed his parents for having a "cursed child" and set the church on fire with him inside. His father died quicker then his mother who told him to use the powers he had hidden to save himself or all her dreams would go up in flames. Soon encountered by another Lyric he was taught how to harness his Lyric abilities.
Weopons: A chakram that represents a full moon and a chakram that represents a crescent moon. *The weopons that Axel has are Chakrams*
Siding: Good

Constellation: Lupus (The wolf constellation)
Ability: Control of moonlight, he shoot lasers of moonlight and has a multitude of lunar atacks.
Type: Element
-----

Name: Krain Moto
Appearence: http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r8/RikaTsukino/possibleKazumaRemusLuciferBlack2.jpg

History: He is the one who met Aydin four years ago, remarkbly he looks exactly the same. And he hasn't aged since. Not much is known about this mystery figure.
Weopons: None besides the feathers that his constellation gives him.
Siding: Good, or maybe evil? IS he even on a side?

Constellation: Cygnus *The swan*
Ability: With the power of Cygnus he can throw exploding feathers like darts, fly and even grow wings.
Type: Other

Last edited:

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
Name: Kai Mercury
Appearence: Linkage

History: One in the making (AKA, can't think of one this early in the morning.)
Weopons:A Mini-Uzi, and a Micro-Uzi
Lyric: Shure
Siding: Whoever ends up winning, and thus able to pay.

Constellation: Gemini
Ability: Kai can create clones of himself.
Type: The clones are pretty much complete physical replicas, even down to the threads of his shoes.

XorAilos

You are approved, my gratious guest. Anyway... one more person is all we need to start the RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back