• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lvl 99 already!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cloud

charcustom25-img600x450-1135779194d.jpg

this guy is lvl 99 near the beginning of the game!

kairi77

Website
www.myspace.com
well... the tifa photo a while ago was shoped... and that fooled a lot of people... i was just making a comment... nothing more...

i dont think it is... i beleive that it was someone with no life other than playing this game and just trained their butt off... and then took the pick... and i wonder how long it took them

Tobari-Chan

Yeah,more likely photoshopped.People have done some good photoshopping in the past,how do we know that this isn't another fake image?

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
That's Sora with his small ass clothes on. Thank God he gets new clothes. They looked terrible on him in KH1. And that is the beginning of the game. Because Sora only wears his old clothes in his Twilight Town chapter (The first one after doing Roxas in the beginning) and The Mysterious Tower Chapter (Yensid's place) then qhile there, the faries that live with Yensid give him his new clothes. Either that or its gameshark or its photoshopped.

fiendnuggets

recca_20 said:
fake!!! ots imposssible everybody has the exact same stats, goofy should have more hp than donald

nice observation. its either a fake or some wierd cheat code

recca_20

and my last theory

the guy just copy pasted his level 9 sora and just got the 9's and duplicated

and as for the others, he got the 25 hp of sora, the usual stats and duplicated it

i think

Deadly Cloud

recca_20 said:
and my last theory

the guy just copy pasted his level 9 sora and just got the 9's and duplicated

and as for the others, he got the 25 hp of sora, the usual stats and duplicated it

i think
possibal i suppose

Tobari-Chan

Yeah.If you think about it,all the fake images that people put up looked real enough for anyone to belive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back