• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Luxu Posessing Xehanort!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vmkblaster1

I don't know if this subject has been addressed yet, but playing birth by sleep, xehanort talks about a younger vessel for him, which is Terra. What if After the keyblade war, Luxu might be the traitor, or he is just old when this happened. But needed to find a candidate to either disguise him from everyone after him cause he is the traitor, or just because he is old. Then he travels to a bunch of worlds... Trying to find someone that can fulfill his same purpose, which would be to find kingdom hearts! And he goes to destiny islands to find young xehanort... A boy who is curious about the future, life, and the outside world. So he stabs himself with the keyblade, and puts his heart into young xehanort, maybe young xehanort might let him, if Luxu promises him access to the outside world or something. This makes a lot of sense. But it wouldn't explain why young xehanort couldn't use the keyblade, but master xehanort does know a lot about the key blade war, maybe he was there because of Luxu. Was it Luxu who said: " darkness will prevail and light expire," because young xehanort does say that phrase to young Eraqus... How would young xehanort know of it when Luxu said it. It is highly unlikely, but something to think about! I just want to know what master of masters and Luxu look like!!

Muke

whatever
Awards
Can't be because X literally happened millions of years ago. MX should be around 80-90-ish. So Luxu just being old and posessing him? Nah.
But I still would like to know more about you came up with it. I just don't see it. ^^'

Vmkblaster1

Can't be because X literally happened millions of years ago. MX should be around 80-90-ish. So Luxu just being old and posessing him? Nah.
But I still would like to know more about you came up with it. I just don't see it. ^^'

I was playing BBS... And xehanort mentioned the keyblade war and put his heart into Terra, the cutscene right before lingering will versus Terranort... And it made me think if he has a younger vessel every time, maybe he possessed people every time he got old, but yeah like you said, that wouldn't make much sense. And I thought X was 100 years before... So that means if the rebirth theory is true, then the foretellers have reincarnated many many times. Like I said, it is highly unlikely, but there has to be a reason why xehanort has luxu's keyblade... How did he get it? If the rebirth theory is true, then xehanort could be a reincarnation of Luxu... And also I want to know what the master of masters keyblade looks like. Young xehanort could not gone to the past, because you are only able to travel in the future... So what could their connection be... Well there is that cutscene with young xehanort and young Eraqus and keyblade is hanging... So maybe he gets it from his master, which who is that also? There are so many questions that 2.8 better answer with backstory and fragmentary passage... :)

Wait, you don't see the theory happening or that I came up with it... Why... Is it already a theory?

Last edited by a moderator:

Midori

Awards
Is it the "I swore I would survive and be there to see what awaited beyond the Keyblade War" line? It did make me question if Xehanort was possessed at first. Wouldn't it be Luxu's heart that moved to Terra's body?

Vmkblaster1

Is it the "I swore I would survive and be there to see what awaited beyond the Keyblade War" line? It did make me question if Xehanort was possessed at first. Wouldn't it be Luxu's heart that moved to Terra's body?

If the theory were true, then yes luxu's heart would go into Terra... :)

Muke

whatever
Awards
I was playing BBS... And xehanort mentioned the keyblade war and put his heart into Terra, the cutscene right before lingering will versus Terranort... And it made me think if he has a younger vessel every time, maybe he possessed people every time he got old, but yeah like you said, that wouldn't make much sense. And I thought X was 100 years before... So that means if the rebirth theory is true, then the foretellers have reincarnated many many times. Like I said, it is highly unlikely, but there has to be a reason why xehanort has luxu's keyblade... How did he get it? If the rebirth theory is true, then xehanort could be a reincarnation of Luxu... And also I want to know what the master of masters keyblade looks like. Young xehanort could not gone to the past, because you are only able to travel in the future... So what could their connection be... Well there is that cutscene with young xehanort and young Eraqus and keyblade is hanging... So maybe he gets it from his master, which who is that also? There are so many questions that 2.8 better answer with backstory and fragmentary passage... :)
I mean, for all we know it might not even be Luxu's Keyblade. Like, what if the MoM bestowed it upon him?
I'm just saying, there are little things to base this off of, especially considering that we know sooo little about the X-era.
Well, while the rebirth theory has been pretty consistent I feel like one shouldn't base other theories on it.

That said, I don't think Xehanort and Luxu necessarily must have a connection (it's like with Riku and Vanitas' stances, they're the same but that doesn't mean they have to have a connection).

Also, I explained to you how to avoid double posting, please hit the edit button instead of posting something new right afterwards. ^^

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I honestly hope the writers handle the link between KHx and KH3 better. I don't want Xehanort to have done everything just because he was possessed. But by the look of things, I don't think Xehanort is being possessed. He seems too much of a conscious individual. He's been onto the search of knowledge since he was young, as we've seen in the KH3 story trailers. It would be anticlimactic if the big baddie was never the person we thought.

As to how they will connect the MoM and Luxu with the present day conflict... I can't say. I'm having a hard time visualizing these two characters.

Vmkblaster1

Yeah... I see what you mean, but Luxu says darkness will prevail and light expire, and then young xehanort says it... Too interesting... How would his master let him see the book of prophecies, how did his master have the book, who is their master, is there a third person there too training with them? Cause all of this seems strange... And why is xehanort's keyblade the most ancient... What about the other keyblades from the foretellers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back