• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*lurks in the shadows*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Hello and welcome to the forums! Hope you have a great time here!

My favorite KH game is probably Re: Coded, no wait, Chain of Memories, wait the gameplay was terrible in that, uh, Dream Drop Distance was good, uh... Well, while I'll never figure out what is my top favorite, I know without a doubt that my least favorite is KH2. XD

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Welcome to the forums hope you enjoy your stay!
As for my favorite KH its KH2

Same here. XD

Hello and welcome to the forums! Hope you have a great time here!

My favorite KH game is probably Re: Coded, no wait, Chain of Memories, wait the gameplay was terrible in that, uh, Dream Drop Distance was good, uh... Well, while I'll never figure out what is my top favorite, I know without a doubt that my least favorite is KH2. XD

The Disney worlds in CoM...*groan* They're such a chore to get through. I'm pretty sure my favorite is KH2 too. XD

Welcome. Enjoy your stay muahahaha

Thanks, I totally will. ouo

DefiantHeart

Awards
Yay, a fellow lurker of shadows. :3 How deep are chu in the darkness? I'm so deep in darkness there's no light here. XD

The first Kingdom Hearts game will probably always be my favorite, as it made everything feel brand new like it could go anywhere. Then KH 2 came, and suddenly I'm just seeing a combination of Star Wars and Maxtrix and I'm like, "well that was good while it lasted."

Though if KH 3 has Kairi playable, like at the start and chu can just play as her, then it'll be the best one in my opinion. :3

Muke

whatever
Awards
Welcome! Make sure to read through the FAQ! Also, here is a page with the Staff - Mods, Admins, etc. - in case you need anything!
If you've got any questions, feel free to message me. :)

About that, my favorite KH game is definitely Kingdom Hearts 2(FM)! What about you? :D

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
As a Supernatural fan, you leave me scared and scarred.

Just kidding, welcome to the gang, yo.
Best game is KH2 btw.

Back