• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lurker No More!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

nijogi

Hey Guys,

My name is Niche and I've been a fan of Kingdom Hearts since 2004 after playing the first game. I also visit this site frequently, it helped me get the latest deets about KH2 during the long wait for its release over here in Europe. I finally decided to join the forum just to meet with some more KH fans, there is quite a strong community here already and I would like to be apart of it!

Just a little bit about me, I'm a full time university student studying Computer Science, PS1 was my first console back in 1996. I own a PS3 and a vita currently and enjoying playing most genres although I really enjoy RPGs and TPSs. I also enjoy going to concerts/gaming orchestra's.

Kingdom Hearts Games I've played

• Kingdom Hearts
  • Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories
  • Kingdom Hearts II
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (Bought a psp solely for this game)

I am also active on Tumblr so if you would like to chat out of the forum the link is in my signature.
Well that is all for now, I'll try to be active and I look forward to getting to know some of you!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to KHI~! Glad that you decided to join up. :3

If you ever have any questions or need help these colourful people (myself included) will be more than happy to help!

Since you have a PS3 do you think you'll be picking up 1.5 when it releases?

nijogi

Yes! I've been in dire need of a console Kingdom Hearts. I have the LE pre-ordered and can't wait for September.

Back