• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ludwig Kakumei

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
50.jpg

Onemanga said:
Prince Ludwig isn't your conventional prince charming. He is a prince and also a corpse collector. He collects bodies of pretty women. However his father the King isn't very happy about it and orders him to get a wife. So he searches and finds Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood and Sleeping Beauty. However things turn out to be rather different from the original story!

Wikipedia said:
Ludwig Revolution (ルードヴィッヒ革命 Rūdovihhi Kakumei?) is a gothic horror shōjo manga by Kaori Yuki. The story tells about Prince Ludwig who is ordered by his father to find himself a wife more suitable (by more suitable, he means not dead) than the women he often brings into the castle. Along with his servant Wilhelm, they travel across the land in search of fair maidens from classic stories in hopes of finding Ludwig a wife.

Yet another screwed up manga found by me through the random search of onemanga.

And surprisingly, it's a great manga. This necrophilia (even if it's only for one chapter) goes around to other countries in search of a bride. On the way, characters from our childhood classics appear, such as Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Hansel and Gretel, Cinderella and Little Red Riding Hood.

The best thing is, the stories can also be told like that, albeit more violently. Basically, the stories are based off the actual stories, but differently. The characters act differently, and it's hilarious, yet there's a touch of seriousness in it, for example, Cinderella is a masochistic abuse-loving person who loves the abuse of her stepsisters. The best by far for me is Hansel and Gretel, with Gretel armed with a flamethrower, literally a 'translation' of the story where the witch in the house is burnt in the oven by Gretel, who pushed her in.

So basically, incredible manga, I would recommend it to anyone. So has anyone else read it before?

Ludwig Kakumei

F

Fagren

Nope, but I will now -_-.I already got an assload of unread manga and i'm getting too lazy to read them :/

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
Snow, why is it that you always seem to get good sounding mangas in your random searches? XD
The guy is pretty good looking (in a weird kind of way), plus I like horror mangas. Especially shojo. The thing is... Kaori Yuki usually writes yaoi. o_o But it doesn't look like this one is yaoi, so I'll give it a shot. :D

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Probably just my luck, I guess. I just keep randoming until something gets my interest, most of the time. This one, on the other hand, was the first one that popped out in one of my random spams. So I'm lucky.

It's technically not a horror manga. Think of it as a comedy.

And he writes yaoi? Now that I never knew.

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
Well, comedy is good too.
And yes, she (not he) usually writes yaoi. Examples: Earl Cain, Godchild, Angel Sanctuary. Wikipedia is good for that kind of info. XD I've never actually read a yaoi, and I don't plan to anytime soon. e_e Anyway, I'll probably start reading Ludwig later today.

Wicked

absurdiam
Wow, that's different. I would consider reading it, how many chapters. I could look myself. loll

I like twisted fairy tales :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back