• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ludacris

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
this guy is a raw spitta, he is such a good lyricist but if he changed his style from his last album he would be so much better

king-DAVID

Ah....Ludacris.One of those rappers who I have mixed feelings about.In my opinion his last album sucked,he is just going downhill.His original stuff was good though,I remember when he first came out.If only he'd return to his old style,then maybe I'd buy his record.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Not into rap, but Ludacris is okay. I just don't like why he just raps about himself. Like the song "The #1 Spot." The music was so damn annoying. I swear those whistles wear going to make my ears bleed. I like the song Chicken and Beer too...

Zaraki

Cloud_Unchained said:
Not into rap, but Ludacris is okay. I just don't like why he just raps about himself. Like the song "The #1 Spot." The music was so damn annoying. I swear those whistles wear going to make my ears bleed. I like the song Chicken and Beer too...
yo i think number one spot was just a haha song but i kno wut u mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back