• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Loveless] Redemption

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzaku no Kai

Ever since Ristuka lost his memories, he has been driven down a less then sane road. With the appearance of Soubi and the occurences from Seventh Moon, things have most definitely become much more complicated.

However, without warning, everything seemed to come to an end for Ristuka. And with that end came the death of his friends and even the death of himself--until he learned that Soubi was there for him.

Now it is one month after episode 12 of Loveless and things are back to ther insanity. The only differences have been that Ristuka has obtained a stronger bond with his friends and Soubi, and that Seimei has ceased his obscured messages.

What does the Seventh Moon have to offer now, after running out of choices?

Or will another single Sacrifice find his or her Fighter in the midst of their confused life?

Rules:
  • No god-moding unless it has been approved.
  • All canon characters will be god-moded unless a single person wants to play just that single canon character.
  • Only 2 characters allowed to be played per person. This means two original characters or two canon characters. No claiming of an original character and a canon character.
  • If you have no one to be your Fighter or your Sacrifice, you can make that as another one of your playable characters.
  • You are NOT invincible

Template:
Name: (your character's name)
Appearance: (pictures prefered)
Personality:
History:
Type: (Please tell me if you are a Fighter, and Sacrifice, or a regular human with no special powers.)

I do encourage yaoi, yuri, and straight couples, but please keep it under pg-13 as to not offend everyone.

~~~

Name: Keisuke Katsura
Appearance:
keisuke2.png

Personality: Keisuke is a very benevolent king of guy who doesn't really fear anything. He's strong-willed and inspirational, but he doesn't care to show people what he really feels. He likes hiding things in hope to perhaps gain information, whether it is something that will lead him to injury or not.
History: Keisuke moved from Japan when he was 3 before moving back 9 years later. He doesn't like to let people know anything about him. Much will be revealed later on.
Type: Sacrifice
~
Name: Lance Braze
Appearance:
lance.png

Personality: Very outspoken and careful only when it comes to others pain. He enjoys being with himself and would do anything for Keisuke if he only knew wat Keisuke wanted.
History: To be revealed
Type: Fighter

EDIT: I realized I forgot to mention ears. Please place ears on both of them that are the color of their hair.

Last edited:

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

Name: Kaiku Hikari

Appearance:
1086407732_ofStrength.JPG
please put on the ears but with red tips.
Personality: calm and slightly naïve
History: Kaiku is a normal high school girl whom was sucked into everything when Takuya appeared one day and said he loved her.
Type: Sacrifice

Name: Takuya Kenji
Appearance:
1076343633_ysDreamer4.jpg
just put on matching ears.
Personality: smart and tacit
History: Takuya is a highly intelligent teenager that has gotten into collage. One day he saw Kaiku as he was walking to class and something within him clicked. He felt that he had to protect her. After he confessed his “love” to Kaiku he found out why he had done that and that the two were now connected through their true names.
Type: fighter

Suzaku no Kai

Keisuke could only wonder how he had gotten into this mess. He had transferred schools and country after his mother had left him so he would be unfamiliar with the pain she had caused. Because of this, more pain was being caused.

He was leaving his friends behind. He didn't want to, but he was. It was his only option. He placed on his backpack, which wasn't of the Japanese standard, and headed towards his new school.

Once he got there he was greeted with the young teacher who insisted to be called Shinonome-sensei. She still had ears on her and Keisuke had to wonder why someone like her would still have ears. He decided not to ask and walked into the classroom with the teacher.

"Oh...students!" Shinonome-sensei said, turning to write down Keisuke's name with chalk. "This is Katsura Keisuke. He came from America, though he is of Japanese origin. Please be nice to him."

Keisuke lightly bowed, "Good morning. I am Katsura Keisuke. I apologize for my accent and the fact that I interrupted you through the school year."

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Kaiku sat in the back of the class grading papers for the sensei when she looked up to see the one whom called himself Keisuke. She looked him over and shrugged before returning to her grading. ‘Only a little more of this and I’ll be done, then I can go.’ She thought as she marked an answer wrong on one of the tests.

((Give me credit for posting at all…))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back