• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Love is a life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkhart

This is a school where you find love. It is for singles between 16 and 25. If you are able to get married, its basically your graduation from the RP. Here is the template:

Name:
Personality:
Perfect soul mate:
Perfect Date:

Here’s mine

Name: Hailey
Appearance: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a353/AnimeJunky101/Anime Girls/girl6.jpg
Personality:Quiet, shy, romantic
Perfect soul mate: a guy totally opposite of her
Perfect Date:A night at the beach under the moon

darkhart

Hailey slowly went to the room she would stay at. She took a breath and sat down on her bed. She was thinking of the nice people she would meet.

kaligrl89

Fayt finally arrived into her new apartment. She started organizing the furniture that was placed into her new apartment. She looked in her mail and saw letters that was welcoming her to the apartment. She came across a letter that was from the school she was going to.

"Great, school is tomorrow," she said as she was petting her puppy.
"You're lucky you don't have to go to school tomorrow," she told her puppy.

darkhart

As soon as Hailey finished unpacking, she opend up her laptop and checked her email. She got some mail from her friends back in her hometown, and one from some mysterious person. She emailed her parents. This was the note:

Hey mom and Dad!
I just got here and unpacked. NO i haven't made any new guy friends and I'm not planning to until next week. If you decide to visit me, I'm in dorm 44. Bye! Send me something(cash recommended)!

Hailey

Then she walked out to the hallway and went outside. She sat on the steps and drew a view of the quiet landscape.

darkhart

"ugh, I messed up..."Hailey said as she noticed she forgot an eraser. She ran back into the building and triend to find her room. She managed no find it, but on her way back, she found it hard to believe she forgot her sketchbook. She ran back to her room and grabbed it, and was out of breath. She decided to et a drink of water in the lounge.

kaligrl89

She dressed into her work out outfit and took her mp3 player to work out. She ran around the neighborhood and came across the school she was going to attend to tomorrow. She just sighed and kept running. She came home and washed up, got dressed and got into the car to drive to the cafe. She sat at an open table next to the window. Then, she was greeted by the waitress.

"Good afternoon, what would you like to drink?" the waitress asked.
"An ice tea please. Could you also get me a small cup of jasmine tea?" she asked.
"It'll be out in about 10 minutes," said the waitress.
"Thank you," she said smiling.

darkhart

She saw to men about her age and ran.
OOC:THAT'S how shy she is

She ran back to the steps and finshed her skech. "Close call...they almost talked to me"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back