• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

On the blast door map, several cryptic notations describe a "Cerberus system" along with four instances of the initials "CV". The producers of the show confirmed at Comic-Con 2007 that Radzinsky and Kelvin used the term "Cerberus" to refer to the Monster and that "CV" stands for "Cerberus Vents"
^

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Anyone else think that Lost is becoming more and more like ''The Twilight Zone'' with all the new weird plot of going back in time, dead people being alive, and all that Jazz?

I love the show but it's just get'n a bit too crazy to try and follow anymore. You miss one episode and your fu*ked until the episode is shown again or the DVD set comes out.

A

Audo

Dantés de Divinity;3687141 said:
Anyone else think that Lost is becoming more and more like ''The Twilight Zone'' with all the new weird plot of going back in time, dead people being alive, and all that Jazz?
Not especially? Dead people being "alive" has been in the show since the very beginning, and Time-Travel has been eminent since at the very least Season three. So, no, I don't find that it is "becoming" more and more like that. It always has been different.

I love the show but it's just get'n a bit too crazy to try and follow anymore. You miss one episode and your fu*ked until the episode is shown again or the DVD set comes out.
Or you know, until you watch the rerun of the episode that airs right before the new one each week.
Or you know, until the new episodes comes up for free on ABC.com the next day after they air...

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, if I'm not mistaken, Scrubs will be airing before the new episodes of Lost in a few weeks, so I'm not sure that the previous week's episode will air.

Also, Lost has always been pretty unpredictable and hard to follow. That hasn't changed.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
'wah wah wah i actually have to pay attention to a show to understand it'

Yeah, alright.

Also, if Daniel becomes a little bitch because of Charlotte's death I'm going to rage

A

Audo

It's just, that the show is really bad when it comes to killing off major characters and then none of the other characters even seem affected by it. (Claire, season four anyone?)
I kind of want Daniel to get upset like that because it would be far more real, and overdue for characters to respond to death, especially those that they held closely to them. I 'unno. That's just how i feel.

A

Audo

I suppose so. I was just talking about a general actual reaction - one of which could be that.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
so anyway, is anyone else thinking that perhaps with the time warp and all... they are now on a continuous loop thing, in which the survivors have now become the others, which are fighting the dharma initiative.

which consequently happened 50 or so years ago?

Oblivionite

So...what are your thoughts on why Jin was wearing a Dharma Initiative suit? Was it because his old clothes we're dirty?

Also...did anyone see the preivew of the next ep?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Yep, ti's about Locke and his time Off lsland.

I think the last timejump put them back BEFORE the Dharma Iniative or at its inception making them apart of Dharma when it starts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back