• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LOST in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oceayo

I agree with charge. Even though i love lost it would make the storyline of both kh and lost wierd. plus the island in lost isnt fully explained yet and would be too complicated for kingdom hearts. Little cameos or easter eggs would be good though, like the numbers appearing, or a polar bear.

sora_freak12

noo. i dont watch Lost, but i know it wouldnt be too great. even though ABC is owned by Disney, it isnt like a Disney Classic. Classics are whats in the game, not a TV series.

exactly. besides, in case you've never noticed, all the worlds in KH are DIRECTLY in cconnection with Disney. Not a show that is part of a network that Disney happens to own (which not everyone would know), plus I've just seen the commercials - it seems way too violent and adult-centered to have Mickey associated with, you know? How can you see Mickey, say...cussing his way through an entire world, murdering someone, get intimate, or anything that's in that "adult" world? And even though say, Pirates ain't a classic, it's a good movie - which reminds me, I wouldn't mind if they had Terabithia or Narnia in a future KH game. OK...I'm done...really......-_-...back off! - slaps you with a baloney sandwich -:cursing:

khislove12

thats like saying lets have highschool musical in kh3
if they did have highschool musical in kh3 i would have to shoot myself bc its just stupid:cursing:
i think that if somthing wants to be in the kh series it has to be a classic disney movie....
lost isnt a classic disney movie

Rix

:)
Awards
thats like saying lets have highschool musical in kh3
if they did have highschool musical in kh3 i would have to shoot myself bc its just stupid:cursing:
i think that if somthing wants to be in the kh series it has to be a classic disney movie....
lost isnt a classic disney movie

nothing can be more worse than HSM... Or Hanna Montana...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back