• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lost Friends

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Brave Sora

HAve you ever had a friend move? I have. Nearly every year 1 of my good friends have to move. My Second Best Friend ever had to move to Hawaii, and it all happened in 3rd grade. We played ever since i was in Pre-K. He was.....a good friend. Honest, and always played with me every day. Hey moved without saying goodbye. He came back 3 years later. He moved back for about a week and then his Dad got a new job in Michigan. I'm afraid I'll never see him again..anyways, I am picked on all the time because everybody thinks I have no friends. I tell them that they moved but they dont believe me and say i have imaginary friends. Sometimes I cry over my friends being away. I only have 5 friends now...................................

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
So long as those two friends are true, you're good. Quality over quantity.

I've moved so many times that I've left friends behind. I now have friends in at least three places. Personally, the hardest thing is making new friends and stuff like that. Though I've never had a friend move away.

Don't worry about, stay in contact.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Super Brave Sora said:
HAve you ever had a friend move? I have. Nearly every year 1 of my good friends have to move. My Second Best Friend ever had to move to Hawaii, and it all happened in 3rd grade. We played ever since i was in Pre-K. He was.....a good friend. Honest, and always played with me every day. Hey moved without saying goodbye. He came back 3 years later. He moved back for about a week and then his Dad got a new job in Michigan. I'm afraid I'll never see him again..anyways, I am picked on all the time because everybody thinks I have no friends. I tell them that they moved but they dont believe me and say i have imaginary friends. Sometimes I cry over my friends being away. I only have 5 friends now...................................

I know how you feel..many of my good friends moved. And now my closest friend is moving....you all have no idea how this will affect me.

LostMemories

Ive been split apart from friends before. My first neighborhood friends slowly moved away one at time back when I was around 7-10 yrs old. New neighbors moved in and we became friends, then eventually they moved out like my last few friends. After that, I had a school change and eventually lost contact with all of them.. Then about a year later I made new friends with a few kids up the street, but about half a year after that, I moved out of state right in time for highschool. I've got friend here now, lets hope they dont move away too. =/

So yeah, I've lost plenty of friends before.

H

Hellpark

Super Brave Sora said:

are you a guy? cuz if you are i lauhg at you with all my might

anywyas ye my best frined moved in 5th grade. I new him since like when a was 2. anywyas i wa slike...ahh screw it and just said cya

leblanc

Hellpark said:
are you a guy? cuz if you are i lauhg at you with all my might

anywyas ye my best frined moved in 5th grade. I new him since like when a was 2. anywyas i wa slike...ahh screw it and just said cya

And what would be so laughable if they are a guy? hmm? Yeah, loosing a good friend is always a bad experience, no matter what gender.

H

Hellpark

Shut up lol <_< .....and im saying it would be funny czu he is saying he has no frineds because people think he has made up frineds...well get new frineds ;)

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Website
www.whatthefuckiswrongwithyou.com
Helly, it sometimes sounds like you try to bring people down alot.

Well SBS Ill tell you this, get used to it , it wont be the last time its happened to you. i have none of my freinds left from elementry school, and even if they come back it wont be the same. My best freind moved away after 5th grade and then came back in 8th, but we had both changed without each other and now I rarley talk to him. Just do your best to keep yourself sane, and if you need to cry, then cry, it was hard for me when i was younger as well but youll get used to it. Just cherish the times you have with your current freinds and the times you've had with your old ones, because never turn out quite how you expect them to, thats what ive come to learn about life.

P.S, dont have a best freind of the opposite sex, unless you want to fall in love with them...

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
Super Brave Sora said:

aww I know how you feel I remember last year my good ol best buddy Jason moved away, and we were pretty tight and close he was really a true friend that looked out for me and stuff...and he moved and I really was sad and just wow I cried once cause it was just depressing...but I'm actually over it and stuff all you have to do SBS is just make new close friends thats what I did and its perfect right now...He has called me before but I really for some reason don't want to talk to him I guess I moved on too much..but all you need to do is make more friends....In class just talk to people say hey and stuff just be random thats how I met Jason and alot of other people. Trust me you'll miss them alot at first then if you allow yourself to move on you'll do just fine with in a matter of time.

P.S, dont have a best freind of the opposite sex, unless you want to fall in love with them...

Umm Trigger, my girlfriend's bestfriend is a guy (but extremely ugly) is that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back