• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lord of the Rings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely love these movies!!!!!! (And I have read all the books)

I have seen the first one over 300 times, ironically it's the only one I didn't see in theaters.

I think even though P.J. changed somethings, he stayed very true to the books compared to other movies, and even went into the appendixes to include more of the story!! I'm just sad they couldn't have been longer!!!

twiligh knight

In a deep dark place filled with your worst nightm
yeah like more move when it ended it left an emty felling you know like it can't be over? and stilll you feel it to this day! i also have tge movies/games/books/all of that good stuff but the return of the king is my favorite one ! pj did stay true to the book other then some miner things here and there but it turned out to be one of my favorite movies of all time!!

I own the Special Edition Extended Editions! Lol, I'm quite obessed. I have all the theatrical version also, and the books, the Hobbit book and a SE of the Hobbit, the Sillmillirian (sp?) book, the Hobbit Cartoon movie, The ROTK Cartoon movie.. and many other such things. I even have a I Am In Fact A Hobbit Biography of J.R.R Tolkien signed by the author!! I'm OBESSED!!!!!

I was soooo sad when they ended. Supposedly though every piece of film -everything we didn't see- is supposed to come out in a like 200 dollar dvd thing. I don't remember what I last heard about this.

I wish the Hobbit will be filmed by PJ and WETA (I LOVE WETA)

Oh, did You watch all the Special Features that come on the EE Dvd's??? Wow, it took me like two days.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
They were spectacular movies. People can bitch about special effects and high budgets all they want, but when you get down to it, they truly are good movies. They're most beautifully shot and well-directed films I've seen in recent years.

They really are wicked awesome. And the amount of work that went into it is crazy. The Big Miniature Models, and they even went back each year to do extra filming. Plus Hobbiton was like in construction for months, with the building, and the growing of the plants and everything.

It was just awesome!!!!

cloud_leingod

the lord of the rings series r the best movies ever. i own the special edition dvds, books, and some of the games.

Aye, that it did!! I really hope they make the hobbit!!!

I have TTT PS2 game, and ROTK PS2 game. I beat TTT in like a day. ROTK was a bit annoying and I never finished it because I got stuck and fed-up lol, plus there are giant spiders later on, and I HATE spiders...

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
OSOD. I can't really tell you how LotR obsessed I am. The movies are amongst my favourite films ever and I've seen them a ridiculous amount of times. I also watched the extended versions of the trilogy in the space of one night. That kind of killed me, though.

The Oscars were well deserved.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Same here. For the reason that they are a lot more interesting when you are actually supporting a certain film, and have an interest in that film winning.

I just love these movies. Their world even admist all the chaos and war, was beautiful and in a way unspoiled. I love the horses, Rivendell and Lothlorien, Hobbiton, and all of the specail effects. WETA just did an incredibly amazing job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back