• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Looking to start a fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
So, yeah. Open battle, one or more challengers, characters with minor powers (no dimension altering, matter manipulation, etc.)

I will post a template once I get an opponent.

Last edited:

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
Apologies— when I said 'minor characters' I meant 'minor powers.' My character's abilities should give you an idea.

Name: Android No. 2

Alias / Nickname(s): Android, 2, Amélie.

Race / Species: Advanced Hostile Engagements Response Model Android / MaxiTech Synthetic Lifeforms.

Abilities: Her primary function being that of a combat-model android, 2 has physical and mental capabilities that surpass those of a human even in peak physical condition. In addition to superior strength and speed, the Android wields heightened reflexes and agility (augmented by a 360 degree vision field, fed to her from multiple optical units all over her body) and a highly advanced sensory array. Her physical frame is highly durable and can, given proper time, repair itself, but by no means is the frame indestructible.

2 is able to collect, file and analyze massive amounts of information from any source in a matter of minutes, facilitating faster isolation and exploitation of an enemy's weakness or vulnerabilities, as well as better evaluation of whatever combat situation she has been placed in. Supplementing her preternatural battle and analyzation prowess is an array of weapons - both melee and firearms - stored in 'hammer-space pocket drives' that 2 can access through a high-speed retrieval-activation program.

On top of this, 2's activities in and out of battle are constantly monitored by a MaxiTech research team that feeds her mission specifics and performs necessary maintenance and support from a massive airship programmed to trail the Android wherever she may go.

Armaments / Inventory:
  • A near inexhaustable store of disposable projectile weapons including bo and hira shuriken, throwing knives, poison darts and miniature explosives.
  • 1 expandable steel battle staff.
  • 2 automatic pistols (used only in extreme circumstances.)
  • 1 assault rifle (used only in extreme circumstances.)

Appearance: As with all MaxiTech products, a measure of deception is inherent in the Android's design; despite her combatant nature, she has the appearance of a relatively harmless (and attractive) young woman. Standing at an unimposing 5 feet and 5 inches, she has a slim but sturdy build. Her eyes are wide black orbs accented by two spots of blush directly beneath them, given 2 an appearance of constant embarrassed surprise. Android's uncanny silver-blue hair is cut in a frayed bob that remains in a constant state of disarray due to 2 lacking the programming to be inclined to attend to it. Her physical garb mirrors (in a gesture to her designer's interests) that of the Harlequinade character Pierrot— a loose, low-hanging white blouse, with a wide ruffled collar, large black buttons, sleeves extending well past her hands and a hem that reaches down to her knees. Outside of the rouge of her cheeks, 2's skin tone is a faintly bluish pale color, which, in conjunction with the joint-seams of her heels, is perhaps her biggest give-away as a synthetic life-form. For convenience, 2 does not wear shoes.

Personality: Android No. 2, being an android, is devoid of personality.

Theme: Via Purifico, by Nobuo Uematsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back