• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Looking for clan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistshade

Your current signatures are commendable. We have recently started to repair the clan from losing a few members, including a few of our best graphic designers. Leveled Up Graphics would appreciate if you considered joining our clan. Please bear with us at this time because we are trying to bring the clan back to how it previously was. Thanks.

-Mistshade

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
join FDD ive seen your work in the past and its pretty good ... invite is open when ever :)

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
*twilight_riku* said:
join FDD ive seen your work in the past and its pretty good ... invite is open when ever :)
*tr*....he already joined LUG...but if u want experience an a place to learn more an to chat with a bunch of goofy people*cough*tr*cough* i suggest FDD

_Odin_

Bronze Member
Website
datingsidorsingel.com
HVGFX would certaintly enjoy your company, dual_wielder. I would appreciate it most of all because you had helped me in the past with my tags.

if you would like to join, simply talk to either mendia or Cloud_Unchained.

and besides, HVGFX has a lot more people with experience.

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
_Odin_ said:
HVGFX would certaintly enjoy your company, dual_wielder. I would appreciate it most of all because you had helped me in the past with my tags.

if you would like to join, simply talk to either mendia or Cloud_Unchained.

and besides, HVGFX has a lot more people with experience.
NOOOOOO!!!!!FDD HAS MORE EXPERINECE!!!!:D its alright though HVGFX does hav a lot of experineced members...but FDD is fun, an has better members:p

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
_Odin_ said:
nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! j00r wrong, BoF!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!im not!!ok im done spamming, this is the last post...i swear....someone get monkey or someone to close this down

~Leo~

Hey hey, listen to Odin. He's right, we gots lots of experience. Not with me duh, but still.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
I highly recommend HVGFX. We have experienced members (Besides ~Leo~, he is a "GFX Artist in training") and we are very active, and have only a few members.

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
mendia said:
I highly recommend HVGFX. We have experienced members (Besides ~Leo~, he is a "GFX Artist in training") and we are very active, and have only a few members.
DAMN IT MENDIA!!! HE'S ALREADY IN LUG!!!some get monkey to close this thread

~Leo~

Bond_of_fire said:
DAMN IT MENDIA!!! HE'S ALREADY IN LUG!!!some get monkey to close this thread

We're trying to lure him away..... lolz.

Yeah, just look at the member list of HVGFX. And yeah, for some reason... we just became more active. Which is cool. C'mon, we need more young blood 'sides me!!

~Leo~

mendia said:
So? _Odin_ left LUG for HVGFX.. So why wouldn't DW?

True dat. True dat. Should we get someone else over here to help us out mendia? Lolz.

Hm, it might be streching it, but (now) I would say we are the second most active clan (FDD seriously got us there).

~Leo~

We won't give up until like monkey closes this thread!!

Um..... I think I said everything, NO WAIT!!! We gots a cool name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back