• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

look i found something that can help you.........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lxcloud_strifexl

ok i found this thing that is very useful to you to level up your drive forms. ok when i was playing i was trying to level up my wisdom form when i figured out this thing. this strategy helps you level your drive forms without having to gather your drive guage. First you have to transform into your wisdom, valor, master, or your final form and then just fight until you have some of your guage left and then go to the save point while your still in the form and then go to world map and when you go back to any world you have maxed out your drive guage and you have gotten some experienced for the form, like wisdom you have to kill the heartless to get the experience, but if you use final form and kill a heartless and done the thing i told you you wont get any experience but you'll have max drive guage.

Heres numbers step to make it simpler
1.You go to a world and transform any form you want and fight to get the experienced needed for the form
2.When in form make sure you have some drive guage left to make it back to the sve point
3.While in form go to the save point and go to world map
4.Go back to any world or the world you were just at and you'll have maxed out drive guage

dunno if its posted already but yeah if it is sorry :D

lxcloud_strifexl

oops my bad i was too excited and i thought i posted at the members helping members now to go get someone to move it

dylmurhaha

This is widely known already. sorry : /
it's pleasing to find out things for yourself though *remembers time when I discovered Roxas and Xemnas are Sora and Ansem's names rearranged+x XD"

dylmurhaha

Dr. Stoopid said:
Not to mention the two or three other ways to cheat the drive guage.
what are they? the only ones i know of are:
1. When in drive go to save point and then world map and it will be MAX drive
2. Same thing only with conversation pit
3. Enter a cup and leave

am i missing any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back