• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lol Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoshadowXC

gah I hate having to retype this - I posted this yesterday but its like the thread disappeared off the face of the planet

ok, anyone know what lol cats are? here: Lolcats ‘n’ Funny Pictures - I Can Has Cheezburger?

what I was thinking was that we could have something similar to the kingdom hearts caption contest...withg a few differences

1.) it would actually HAPPEN more often than NEVER
2.) the captions would be written in lol speak - "I can haz cheezburger?" with the traditional sense of lol cat humor in mind
3.) WE would choose the pictures to submit, then it would be decided which was funniest

and 4.) this is OPTIONAL:
instead of it being a mere contest which would only end up happening once every millenia, it would simply be a forum, where we upload our OWN lol hearts pictures frequently, and can go to look at others and view them

if 4 becomes applicable, (which I would actually prefer) it would probably appear in the "artwork" section, along with fan art and screenshots

well, what do you all think? I personally think that lol cats really make my day, so to see them meshed with kingdom hearts would really be something to smile about

plz laeve ur commentz in the beelow sekshion so i kan heer ur owpinyons :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back