• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LittleBigPlanet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Home isnt good to me so i wouldn't want microsoft or nintendo to implement it.

At least sony is doing better than nintedo in the online perspective XD...

But this will be a good game but it probably will get boring fast because like Dogen said if you dont have a bunch of geeky friends to constantly play it with or you dont have "home" then its pointless... but this and home is a step in the right dsirection for sony... now if only they could stop stealing XD.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Teamwork. You cant finish a level without all characters crossing the finishing line... but you could also make sure people dont get to the finishing line... etc.

You just make a platforming level. Then you run through it. Then what?

Lol, I saw that one coming from the start. There was too many info released that we knew the game before we played it... this is not to be compared with.

No, it was overhyped.

By the way, we have a set date for Nintendo's online service to start.

June 25th, 2007. Pokemon Battle Revolution will release in NA.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I take it you haven't seen the amazing things people have done with Line Rider have you?

The point of the game is to just have fun and innovate. To create what ever you can. It's simple puzzle platforming in the same sense as The Sims. You don't have to fight something to make it fun. Using your brain is the point of the game. You could create something challenging and fun to play with your friends. For some this game will be nothing special but for others that let their mind take control and with the ability to download other peoples levels and play them online with friends, the limitations will be almost nonexistent. Plus there is a chance you can throw in enemies of some kind, nothing has been said about them.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
My God... so what is Super Mario on the GameBoy then? Some overhyped piece of ___? Oh my God, its a platform game, now its just rubbish.

No, it was overhyped.

By the way, we have a set date for Nintendo's online service to start.

June 25th, 2007. Pokemon Battle Revolution will release in NA.
Pokemon is overhyped, yet the game always ends up good (the color-titles)

LBP isnt overhyped either, dont know where you get that from...

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I just saw this game on Cinematech on G4TV this morning and it looks fustrating. Other than it appearing fustrating, it looks fun and the graphics are nice. It's been a while since I've bought a platformer, maybe I'll pick this one up when it comes out in 2008.

sephy 9 2 5

Dogenzaka said:
LittleBigPlanet looks nice, but it won't last more than an hour in my hands, before it lands itself on eBay.

Nobody told Dogen LBP is a PSN download? =\

He'd have to put the PS3 on Ebay.

Oh well just to clear some things up

1. LBP can be played offline or online
  2. If you are not creative or don't want to be; you can always play levels made by: Media Molecule, friends, random people, etc.
  3. Based off of that trailer/preview of LBP online there's no way this game will not last more than an hour.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Nobody told Dogen LBP is a PSN download? =\

He'd have to put the PS3 on Ebay.

Oh well just to clear some things up

1. LBP can be played offline or online
  2. If you are not creative or don't want to be; you can always play levels made by: Media Molecule, friends, random people, etc.
  3. Based off of that trailer/preview of LBP online there's no way this game will not last more than an hour.
Also, you can fully customize your character and make new costumes/hair/outfits/etc.

Basically, you can make your Mario costume, share it with other people, like that. So dont be surprised when you see a Mario vs Cloud vs Snake vs Master Chief... okay, so they have to work together, so vs = +

ultamaSora

This game looked pretty cool. Custimize charecters to looks like people from other video games? Sweet. I need a job so I can get a PS3 now. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back